Park City and Deer Valley's Newest Homes and Condos (2022)
This page is dedicated to newly built homes and condos in Park City and Deer Valley, Utah.
Buying new construction in Park City, Utah, provides many advantages. For example, when purchasing a home to be built, buyers can often help design their dream home or select condo finishes.
There are many choices along the way, such as floor plans, countertops, cabinets, appliances, flooring, finishes, fixtures, and new trends vs. more traditional architecture. In addition, a used home often has refrigerators, furnaces, dishwashers, and water heaters. That will need replacing within a few years, whereas a new home often comes with a builder or manufacturer warranty.
Newer homes and their appliances tend to have higher energy efficiency, dramatically reducing utility and maintenance costs, especially in large luxury homes.
If you are considering building a new home in Park City, Utah, please remember that location and grading can significantly affect the building cost. Try to have a price per square foot figure to build and a general idea of the right size home for the area.
Smaller homes tend to have a higher price per square foot because builders cannot use economies of scale. One of the most overlooked costs when building in Summit County is permits/fees and dirt work. I always suggest clients have a good idea of how much excavation will cost.
To discuss the cost of a build, or learn more about Park City's new construction, contact the Derrik Carlson Real Estate team today.
Park City's New Development Communities
New Construction in Park City, Utah, is challenging to keep up with because of the pace of the market. Condos have tended to sell out quickly, especially in the entry point price range. As a result, most of the newer homes have been built in the Park City golf communities of Promontory, Tuhaye, or around the Jordanelle area.
A List of the 30 Newest Condos in Park City, Utah
Most of these projects have been sold out by the developer and may offer resales. The links below will provide photos and detailed write-ups newest condo developments in Park City, Utah. If you would like to be notified of new listings in a specific subdivision, please let us know, and we'll notify you of new listings.
The newest offering of residential condos is Founders Place in Deer Valley (Updated 2022).
· APEX RESIDENCES | Apex Residences are newly built ski condos located at the base area of the Canyons Village in Park City, Utah. This location is the highest elevation for real estate development at the Canyons Village. The luxury development is 63 mountain modern townhomes and condominiums designed by the architects of Stein Eriksen Residences. Apex Residences are true ski-in-ski-out properties with three, four, or five bedrooms with 2,000 to 3,800 square feet.
· ARGENT DEER VALLEY | Argent Empire Pass is a new real estate development in a premier location within The Village at Empire Pass area of Deer Valley Resort. Construction on the ski-in-ski-out condominiums started in July 2020 and was completed for the ski seasons of 2021/2022.
· BLACKSTONE RESIDENCES | The Blackstone Residences are luxury properties in The Canyons Village in Park City, Utah. These properties are a 30-minute drive from the Salt Lake Airport and a short walk to the Cabriolet gondola. Blackstone Residences are the most affordable new construction ski townhomes and condos in the Park City area.
· DEER POINTE | Deer Pointe townhomes offer panoramic lake and mountain views with luxurious finishes within the gated community of Deer Crest. The subdivision offers 12 residences with ski-in-ski-out access via a track elevator to enjoy Deer Valley's ski slopes, biking, and hiking trails.
· DISCOVERY RIDGE | Located in Pinebrook, these properties offer a convenient location to Salt Lake and Park City.
· DOUBLE DEER COTTAGES | The Double Deer Cottages are located within the gates of Promontory. They are overlooking the Nicklaus Painted Valley golf course with views of the mountains.
· EMPIRE RESIDENCES | Empire Residences presents 19 excellent residences with direct ski lift access, outdoor decks with hot tubs, private entries, and unique floor plans. Deer Valley ski run and Park City views from every residence.
· ENCLAVE AT SUN CANYON offers remarkable contemporary homes with valley views in a wooded mountain setting within the Sun Peak area. The 35 residences are single-family homes and townhomes. Built around 2016, the open floor plans offer 21' high ceilings, three to five bedrooms, and are approximately 2,100 to 6,700 square feet.
· FAIRWAY SPRING SKI AND GOLF VILLAS CONDOMINIUMS | Fairway Springs offer attached duplexes within walking distance of the Canyons Village. This area sits to the side of Canyons Resort Village and offers extended views of the Snyderville Valley.
· FROSTWOOD VILLAS | Frostwood Villas is located in the Canyon's Village, with the Frostwood Gondola being nearby to give you quick access to North America's largest ski resort. The neighborhood is on a private street, so you can relax and enjoy the outdoors of Park City, Utah.
· GOLDENER HIRSCH | The Goldener Hirsch development is located in the Silver Lake Village area of Deer Valley. This building is the first development in over a decade within Silver Lake Village, and it was built on the last remaining development parcel in the area. Technically, this expansion of the Goldener Hirsch Inn is connected via the Bridge Plaza Connection.
· JUNIPER LANDING | Juniper Landing is located on the 10th fairway of the Canyons Resort Golf Course. Many residences are turnkey and ready for owner use or nightly rentals. Condos feature modern contemporary finishing with clean, classic looks.
· KINGS CROWN | The last opportunity for owning within a new ski-in-ski-out development is King's Crown. The developers are long-time residents of Park City and preserved 85 percent of the original parcel for open space. The mountainside has a maple grove that will illuminate orange with the beautiful fall colors of Park City Mountain Resort.
· LIFT CONDOMINIUMS | Lift is a collection of 61 ski-in-ski-out residences in the Canyons Village. The walkability is easy to access shopping, fine dining, concerts, and gathering places in Canyons Village.
· ONE EMPIRE PASS | One Empire Pass is a boutique private luxury condominium subdivision in Deer Valley's Empire Pass. This development comprises 27 two, three, and four-bedroom residences ranging from 1,250 to 4,350 square feet. The views are of Old Town, Daly Chutes, and Lady Morgan Bowl.
· PENDRY RESIDENCES PARK CITY | Pendry offers a contemporary feel in the heart of the Canyons Village. The property is in the upper village next to the Sunrise Chair Lift and has created a four-season destination.
· QUARRY SPRINGS | Quarry Springs is a new townhome development in the Pinebrook area of Park City, Utah. Sixty-eight condominiums and townhomes feature three bedrooms, three and a half bathrooms, two balconies, and two-car garages. The square footage for this community runs from about 1,400 to 1,700 square feet. Quarry Springs is in the Park City school district.
· ROUNDABOUT | Roundabout is a collection of modern mountain condos. They are located right above the Roundabout heading up to Deer Valley.
· SILVER CREEK VILLAGE | Silver Creek Village offers a newly built community of single-family homes and townhomes on the outskirts of Park City, Utah, that allow for short-term rentals.
· ST. REGIS SNOW PARK | The newest development in Lower Deer Valley is currently under construction adjacent to the St. Regis Lower Resort building and Snow Park Lodge in Deer Valley. The first luxury residential development in Deer Valley's Snow Park neighborhood in nearly 20 years. The nine elegant new Residences will offer two and three-bedroom floor plans and one four-bedroom penthouse, ranging from approximately 2,150 to 4,400 square feet.
· THE ASCENT | The Ascent Hotel offers full service at the Canyons Village in Park City, Utah. The real estate project will offer 120 luxury condos in a three-story building offering a contemporary luxury finish with a mountain flair.
· THE BELLES AT EMPIRE PASS | The Belles at Empire Pass is a ski-in-ski-out community of 17 rustic-contemporary residences with magnificent views and superior amenities. Direct access to Deer Valley® and within steps of Talisker Tower Club, providing dining, fitness center, swimming, golf, limo service, and social club. The Belles at Empire Pass is an eight-minute drive to Old Town Park City and two minutes to Montage Deer Valley.
· THE RESIDENCES AT THE TOWER | The Residences At The Tower is a collection of 14 luxury condominiums at Empire Pass in Deer Valley. Some floor plans are as large as 4,303 sq. ft. with five bedrooms and five and a half bathroom open floor plan.
· THE RIDGE AT CANYONS VILLAGE | Ridge offers a unique real estate opportunity for townhomes and condos within The Canyons Village at Park City. The Ridge is a luxury collection of 44 contemporary mountain townhomes offering ski access from The Canyons Resort Village. Residences are five bedrooms, five bathrooms, 2,623 approximately to five bedrooms, five and a half bathrooms, and 3,583 square ft, all with a two-car garage.
· VIRIDIAN | Located on the 11th fairway of the new Canyons Golf Course, Viridian residences offer 22 contemporary townhomes. Fantastic year-round living being steps away from the Frostwood Gondola.
· WHITE PINE CANYON VILLAGE | The Canyons offers summer concerts, golf, hiking, mountain biking, and easy access to North America's largest ski resort for skiing & snowboarding. The floor plans range from approximately 1,930 to 2,576 square feet. Residences are three bedrooms with the master upstairs, but there's an option of a three or four-bathroom plan.
· YOTELPAD CONDOMINIUMS | YotelPad is a new real estate development at the Canyons Village in Park City, Utah. One hundred forty-four residential condos are near The Canyons ski resort. The YotelPad concept is to provide smaller square footage for sleeping but expand the amenities and shared area of the property at an affordable price while adding innovative technology.
The Best Communities New Homes in Park City, Utah
Promontory real estate provides the widest selection of newly built homes in the Park City area. The development was initially designed as a second home community for Park City, but because of the lifestyle, it has proven to be an excellent option for primary residences.
Promontory homeowners love the area's convenience, multi-generation amenities, panoramic views, golf, skiing, and high quality of life. If you want to go off the grounds for some fun in the summer, you can get with the nearby Jordanelle reservoir, which allows for recreational boating and fishing.
With new subdivisions opening in Tuhaye, there are many benefits of being in the luxury gated golf course community. In addition, Tuhaye offers what some consider the best views in the area and is about half the size of Promontory. They have the best access to skiing at Deer Valley, and the development sits overlooking the Jordanelle Reservoir.
We are currently working with a builder preparing to build some new homes in Tuhaye. We are happy to discuss off-market options in any new construction area around Park City.
Land With Big Views
Golden Eagle real estate offers some of the best views in the Jordanelle area without many amenities. Golden Eagle real estate is a new single-family home development with 328 home sites. The neighborhood sits on over 600 acres and has 25% open space.
New Construction Realtors for Park City, Utah
We have sold more real estate than most over the past several years and have great relationships within the new construction community. Contact us if you are considering buying a newly built condo, a developer product in the golf course communities, or building a custom home.
We work with top builders, designers, and even attorneys to review new construction real estate purchase contracts. We aim to ensure the process goes as smoothly as possible when you buy or build new construction.