Park City and Deer Valley Newly Built Properties
This page is dedicated to newly built homes and condos in Park City and Deer Valley, Utah.
Buying new construction in Park City, Utah provides many advantages. When purchasing a home to be built, buyers often have the ability to help design their dream home or select their condo finishes.
There are many choices along the way such as floor plans, countertops, cabinets, appliances, flooring, finishes, fixtures, and choosing new trends vs more traditional architecture. A used home often has products such as refrigerators, furnaces, dishwashers, and water heaters. that will need replacing within a few years; whereas a new home often comes with a builder or manufacturer warranty.
Newer homes and their appliances tend to have higher energy efficiency which can dramatically reduce utility and maintenance costs, especially in large luxury homes.
If you are thinking of building a new home in Park City, Utah please keep in mind that location and grading can greatly affect the cost to build. Try to have a figure of cost per square foot to build and a general idea of an appropriate size home for the area.
Smaller homes tend to have a higher price per square foot because builders are not able to use economies of scale. One of the most overlooked costs when building in Summit County is permits/fees as well as dirt work. I always suggest clients have a good idea of how much excavation will cost.
To discuss the cost of a build, or learn more about Park City's new construction, contact the Derrik Carlson Real Estate team today.
Park City's New Development Communities
New Construction in Park City, Utah is challenging to keep up with because of the pace of the market. Condos have tended to sell out quickly, especially in the entry point price range. Most of the newer homes are built in the Park City golf communities of Promontory, Tuhaye, or around the Jordanelle area.
List of New Construction Condos in Park City
Below is a list of 30 condo developments that have been built in Park City and Deer Valley since 2017.
Most of these projects have been sold out by the developer and now maybe offering resales. The links below will provide photos and detailed write-ups newest condo developments in Park City, Utah. If you would like to be notified of new listings in a specific subdivision please let us know and we'll notify you of new listings.
The newest offering of residential condos is Founders Place in Deer Valley (Updated February 2022).
- Apex Residences | Apex Residences are newly built ski condos located at the base area of the Canyons Village in Park City, Utah. This location is the highest elevation for real estate development at the Canyons Village. The luxury development is 63 mountain modern townhomes and condominiums designed by the architects of Stein Eriksen Residences. Apex Residences are true ski-in-ski-out properties that are three, four, or five bedrooms with 2,000 to 3,800 square feet.
- Argent Deer Valley | Argent Empire Pass is a new real estate development in a premier location within The Village at Empire Pass area of Deer Valley Resort. Construction on the ski-in-ski-out condominiums started in July of 2020 and was completed for the ski seasons of 2021/2022.
- Blackstone Residences | The Blackstone Residences are luxury properties located in The Canyons Village in Park City, Utah. These properties are about a 30-minute drive from the Salt Lake Airport and a short walk to the Cabriolet gondola. Blackstone Residences tend to be the most affordable new construction ski townhomes and condos in the Park City area.
- Deer Pointe | Deer Pointe townhomes offer panoramic lake and mountain views with luxurious finishes within the gated community of Deer Crest. The subdivision offers 12 residences with ski-in-ski-out access via a track elevator to enjoy Deer Valley's ski slopes, biking, and hiking trails.
- Discovery Ridge | Located in Pinebrook these properties offer a convenient location to Salt Lake and Park City.
- Double Deer Cottages | The Double Deer Cottages are located within the gates of Promontory. Overlooking the Nicklaus Painted Valley golf course with have views of the mountains.
- Empire Residences | Empire Residences presents 19 excellent residences with direct ski lift access, outdoor decks with hot tubs, private entries, and unique floor plans. Deer Valley ski run and Park City views from every residence.
- Enclave At Sun Canyon
- Fairway Springs Ski and Golf Villas Condominiums | Fairway Springs condominiums are really attached duplexes within walking distance of the Canyons Village. This area sits to the side of Canyons Resort Village and offers long views of the Snyderville Valley.
- Frostwood Villas | Frostwood Villas are located in the Canyon's Village with the Frostwood Gondola being nearby to give you quick access to North America's largest ski resort. The neighborhood is located on a private street so you can relax and enjoy the outdoors of Park City, Utah.
- Goldener Hirsch | The Goldener Hirsch development is located in the Silver Lake Village area of Deer Valley. This is the first development in over a decade within Silver Lake Village and was built on the last remaining development parcel in the area. Technically, this is an expansion of the Goldener Hirsch Inn and will be linked via the Bridge Plaza Connection.
- Juniper Landing | Juniper Landing is located on the 10th fairway of the Canyons Resort Golf Course. Many of the residences are turnkey and ready for owner use or nightly rentals. Residences feature modern contemporary finishing with clean classic looks.
- Kings Crown | The last opportunity for owning within a new ski-in-ski-out development is King's Crown. The developers are long-time residents of Park City and preserved 85-percent of the original parcel for open space. The mountainside has a maple grove that will illuminate orange with the beautiful fall colors of Park City Mountain Resort.
- Lift Condominiums | Lift is a collection of 61 ski-in-ski-out residences located in the Canyons Village. The walkability is easy to access shopping, fine dining, concerts, and gathering places in Canyons Village.
- One Empire Pass | One Empire Pass is a boutique private luxury condominium subdivision in Deer Valley's Empire Pass. This development consists of 27 two, three, and four-bedroom residences ranging from 1,250 to 4,350 square feet. The views are of Old Town, Daly Chutes, and Lady Morgan Bowl.
- Pendry Residences Park City | Pendry offers a contemporary feel in the heart of the Canyons Village. The property is located in the upper village next to the Sunrise Chair Lift and has created a four-season destination.
- Quarry Springs | Quarry Springs is a new townhome development in the Pinebrook area of Park City, Utah. There are a total of 68 condominiums and townhomes that feature three bedrooms, three and a half bathrooms, two balconies, and two-car garages. The square footage for this community runs from about 1,400 to 1,700 square feet. Quarry Springs is located in the Park City school district.
- Roundabout | Roundabout is a collection of mountain modern condos. They are located right above the roundabout heading up to Deer Valley.
- Silver Creek Village | Silver Creek Village offers a newly built community of single-family homes and townhomes on the outskirts of Park City, Utah that allow for short-term rentals.
- St. Regis Snow Park | The newest development in Lower Deer Valley is currently under construction adjacent to the St. Regis Lower Resort building and Snow Park Lodge in Deer Valley. This is the first luxury residential development in Deer Valley’s Snow Park neighborhood in nearly 20 years. The nine elegant new Residences will offer two and three-bedroom floor plans and one four-bedroom penthouse, ranging from approximately 2,150 to 4,400 square feet in size.
- The Ascent | The Ascent Hotel offers full service at the Canyons Village in Park City, Utah. The real estate project will offer 120 luxury condos in a three-story building. Offers a luxury contemporary finish with a mountain flair.
- The Belles at Empire Pass | The Belles at Empire Pass is a ski-in-ski-out community of 17 rustic-contemporary residences with magnificent views and superior amenities. Direct access to Deer Valley® and within steps of Talisker Tower Club, providing dining, fitness center, swimming, golf, limo service, and social club. The Belles at Empire Pass is an eight-minute drive to Old Town Park City, and two minutes to Montage Deer Valley.
- The Residences at the Tower | The Residences At The Tower is a collection of 14 luxury condominiums at Empire Pass in Deer Valley. Some floor plans are as large as 4,303 sq. ft. with five bedrooms and five and a half bathroom open floor plan
- The Ridge At Canyons Village | Ridge offers a unique real estate opportunity for townhomes and condos within The Canyons Village at Park City. The Ridge is a luxury collection of 44 mountain contemporary townhomes offering ski access from The Canyons Resort Village. Residences are five bedrooms, five bathrooms, 2,623 approximately to five bedrooms, five and a half bathrooms, and 3,583 square ft, all with a two-car garage.
- Viridian | Located on the 11th fairway of the new Canyons Golf Course, Viridian residences offer 22 contemporary townhomes. Wonderful year-round living being steps away from the Frostwood Gondola.
- White Pine Canyon Village | The Canyons offers summer concerts, golf, hiking, mountain biking, and easy access to North America's largest ski resort for skiing & snowboarding. The floor plans range from approximately 1,930 to 2,576 square feet. Residences are three bedrooms with the master upstairs, but there's an option of a three or four-bathroom plan.
- Yotelpad Condominiums | YotelPad is a new real estate development at the Canyons Village in Park City, Utah. There are 144 residential condos that are conveniently located near The Canyons ski resort. The YotelPad concept is to provide smaller square footage for sleeping but expand the amenities and shared area of the property at an affordable price while adding innovative technology.
The Best Communities New Homes in Park City, Utah
Promontory real estate provides the widest selection of newly built homes in the Park City area. The development was originally designed as a second home community for Park City but because of the lifestyle, it has proven to be a great option for primary residences.
Promontory homeowners love the convenience of the area, amenities for multi-generations, panoramic views, golf, skiing, and high quality of life. If you are looking to go off grounds for a little fun in the summer you can nearby Jordanelle reservoir which allows for recreational boating and fishing.
With new subdivisions opening in Tuhaye there are many benefits of being in the luxury gated golf course community. Tuhaye offers what some consider the best views in the area and is about half the size of Promontory. They have the best access to skiing at Deer Valley and the development sits overlooking the Jordanelle Reservoir.
We are currently working with a builder preparing to build some new homes in Tuhaye. We are happy to discuss off-market options in any new construction area around Park City.
Land With Big Views
Golden Eagle real estate offers some of the best views in the Jordanelle area without many amenities. Golden Eagle real estate is a new single-family home development with 328 home sites. The neighborhood sits on over 600 acres and 25% open space.
Thinking of Building a Home in Park City, Utah?
Park City New Construction Listings
We have sold more real estate than most over the past several years and have great relationships within the community. Contact us to discuss what you are looking for in a Park City property.