Park City Home Values | Homes and Condominiums
Discover the Value of Your Park City Property
Call or text me anytime to schedule an onsite valuation:
Derrik Carlson 435-200-LIST (5478)
When determining Park City Utah real estate values it is vital that you are provided with an up to date analysis of relevant properties. A "Relevant Property Analysis" is a more in-depth look at what other brokers call a "Comparative Market Analysis" or a "CMA." The recent appreciation of Park City homes, land, and condos can make it challenging to pinpoint an exact price at which a property will sell quickly. My goal is to balance your timeline with you receiving top dollar for your property.
Complete the Form at the Bottom of The Page for Your Free Property Analysis:
I often hear from the condo, home, and luxury owners that are curious about a realistic price range for which their home may be sold. I offer a FREE professional consultation that determines the fair market value of your property in the Park City area.
What's My Home Worth Online Value Estimators may have their place to help determine the value of a home in a largely populated area where all single-family homes are made from the same materials and all views are similar, but here they are often highly inaccurate.
An online thinking machine can't take into account the differences in Park City such as the views, quality of construction, ski access, school district, location desirability, if the property is within city limits, and much more can change just by entering a gate or crossing a street.
There are simply too many factors that an online tool CANNOT calculate. Another reason you need a professional to dig in and get the data of what the homes sold in your neighborhood is that Utah is a non-disclosure state where home sale prices are never public knowledge. I'm happy to get you more information about the number of sales and increase in the median price of Park City home and condominium sales.
Contact Me to Discuss Home Sales in Your Neighborhood
In current market conditions, a "show ready" home or condo will sell quicker than a fixer-upper with the potential of equity for the next homeowner. If you are thinking about upgrades or remodels call me and I'll let you know if you will likely recapture your money and if the upgrades are in a style that will help sell your home quickly.
5 Easy Ways to Determine Your Property's Value
- Enter your information above and see what the Park City property value estimator returns for a number. This is the easiest but least accurate way to determine your property's value.
- Fill out the home value estimator form below and I will enter your property's information into a global banking system to generate a more accurate value for your property in Park City, Utah.
- I can use the information from the form below to do a Park City MLS Relevant Property Analysis. If I have access to photos of the property and any recent updates this will be fairly accurate.
- The best way to determine what your real estate is worth is to build on numbers two and three above. If I can do a bit of research before viewing your property and visit the property (home, condo, or lot) I'll be able to get a feel for the property in its entirety. Deer Valley Resort, Park City Mountain Resort, Park City, and Snyderville Basin as a whole have world-class properties that may take additional research to help arrive at the property's true value.
- View what the competition is by viewing every Park City MLS Listing in your neighborhood.
Items to Note When Submitting a Property Value Request
- Your information is confidential and will never be sold to an outside party.
- If you're seriously considering selling your Park City property limit the number of real estate agents you speak with and try to hold back on items that could hurt you in negotiations down the road.
- If you've been looking for a Park City real estate professional in Park City, Utah to represent you please contact me. I will be an advocate for you! I do not participate in Dual Agency where the listing agent is neutral in the transaction and only a facilitator - my goal is to help meet your objectives and exceed your expectations.
- I offer a One Day Listing Guarantee. This guarantee is exactly what it sounds like. You cancel your listing after 24-hours on the market without a long-term binding agreement.
- If you would like additional feedback on your property's value I'm happy to have additional Park City realtors preview your home and give the perspective of a buyers agent.
Vacant Land Values
The value of land within a subdivision such as Promontory may be much easier to determine than the neighborhood of Park Meadows where there are not many lot sales. If I learned one thing in my college economics class it was supply and demand. The demand for building in Park City has been high for the past few years but there are areas of town that have tremendous demand but low in supply.
A while back I sold an 8,000+ square foot ski home for around $5,000,000. The neighboring lot was vacant and I let my client know that it could someday be built on or go up for sale. A few months later that lot with the same views and just a bit smaller acreage came on the market for sale.
While you would think that the land would sell for a dramatically reduced price because you still have to build a home that wasn't the case. The supply for priced parcels is very low and that particular lot sold for over $4.2million. This is an extreme example but it shows the complexities of pricing land sales in Park City.
Complete the Form Below to Receive Your Free Relevant Property Analysis.
Derrik Carlson is a member of the National Association of Realtors and adheres to the Realtor code of ethics.
Relevant Pages to Park City Home Values: