Park Meadows Real Estate Information and Listings
The Park Meadows neighborhood is one of the most popular neighborhoods in Park City, Utah. The community offers a fantastic lifestyle in a World Class ski town with the superb ski resorts of Park City Mountain Resort, The Canyons Village, and Deer Valley Resort.
Use the Overview button below to read Park Meadows Real Estate or jump directly to the MLS Listings.
The views towards the back of Park Meadows are phenomenal. Sitting perched up in this area allows homes to have views of the ski runs of Deer Valley, Park City Mountain Resort, Canyons Resort, and the Old Ranch Road area. No other place in Park City provides these views.
Traditionally, Park Meadows has been an area known for full-time residences, except for the condo owners, but over the past few years, we have seen more people choose the location when buying a home in Park City.
Most single-family homes do not offer nightly rentals (VRBO) options but allow for long-term rentals. Therefore, if you purchased at any time over the past thirty years and held on to the property, you would have seen significant returns on your real estate investment. In addition, homes tend to have relatively low homeowner association HOA dues or fees.
Benefits of Living in This Park City Neighborhood
Park City Racquet Club is located within the community and offers a pool, tennis courts, and popular fitness facilities. For outdoor activities, Quarry Mountain, Round Valley, and Cove Trailhead are all common public areas located on the outskirts of Park Meadows and offer great easy hiking and biking. The Park Meadows Country Club scores a 4.6 on Golf Advisor. Finally, if you love the Sundance Film Festival, you can join the fun right around the corner at the MARC Theater.
Frequently Asked Questions About Park Meadows
How do I get to Park Meadows?
- You'll have about a 33-mile drive if coming from Salt Lake City. You get off the interstate at Kimball Junction, go past the Olympic Park, and once you pass McPolin Barn (the big white barn), take your first left, and you'll be here!
How Far are the Ski Resorts to Park Meadows?
- You're about 2.5 miles to The Canyons Village, 2.2 miles to snowboarding at Park City Mountain Resort, and 4 miles to Deer Valley Resort Area.
How Close is the Nearest Hospital?
- Park City Hospital is less than five miles away.
Does Park Meadows Qualify as a Golf Course Community?
- Owners and buyers seem to think so - I've had clients go directly from a smaller home in Promontory to Park Meadows because they wanted to be closer to town and all the activities that Park City offers. So we have a whole page dedicated to Park City Golf Communities.
Is Park Meadows the Best Place to Live in The United States?
- Possibly, we have some significant areas to live around Park City. If you're looking for easy access to an international airport from a quaint little ski town - Park Meadows is a great option! A few years back, I sold a luxury condo in Park Meadows to a buyer that loved the area so much they wanted to put a door between two separate 3,500-square-foot condominiums to expand - they didn't want to move!
What are Some Similar Areas to Consider When Buying Real Estate in Park Meadows?
- You may want to look at a few other areas of town: Old Ranch Road, Aerie, and Thaynes Canyon. In addition, I have had clients look at real estate in Park Meadows that eventually purchased a ski-in-ski-out home in Deer Valley.
Searching for a Park Meadows Realtor?
Are you searching for a Park City Realtor to help you find the best properties on and off the market? Contact us as your local real estate agent. We can help guide you through the process of buying or selling real estate in Park Meadows or assist in helping you find the best Park City neighborhood for you.
Should I Move to Park Meadows?
Park Meadows real estate is an excellent option if you are looking for a home in Park City that is in an established neighborhood. Many of the luxury homes within the community have panoramic views of the mountains of Park City.
The trail system is extensive throughout Park Meadows, with a handful of trailheads. In addition, the Park City Municipal Athletic & Recreation Center (PC MARC) is located at 1200 Little Kate Rd and is only a few minutes from any home in the community.
The community of Park Meadows is close to Historic Main Street for dining and shopping. You can also be on the slopes of any three major ski resorts in Park City within a few minutes. The option of living near a golfing community may help tip the scales for you to be a Park Meadows resident.
Below you will see every home and condo listed in Park Meadows by every local real estate broker. Call us for more information on a particular property or if you have any questions about real estate in Park City.
Park Meadows MLS Listings
Have you tried our advanced Park City MLS search? You can easily search & filter properties by location, price, amenities, ski access, and more to find what you're looking for in a Park City Property.