The Canyons Village Real Estate Information & MLS Listings
This page is designed to help you search and understand subdivisions of real estate within The Canyons area.
The Canyons resort offers ski-in-ski-out luxury homes, condos, and land for sale. The area around the base of The Canyons Village has been growing quickly with new development with the addition of amenities and things to do. You can find condos are located throughout The Canyons Village area while single-family homes are mainly located in The Colony at White Pine and a few other small pockets.
About Living at The Canyons Village
The Canyons Village is connected to Park City Resort which combines to be a total of 7,300 acres, 4,000 acres (6.3 square miles) of skiable terrain, and is the largest ski resort in the United States by acres.
The elevation at the base of the resort is 6,800 ft which is more conducive for living/vacationing in an area than higher elevation resorts.
The transformation has happened here over the last few years. With the changes in ownership with additional ski runs, condo developments, hotels, and single-family residences. Vail Resorts operates the development aspect and is making major steps to ensure it is one of the premier ski resorts to visit in North America.
The Canyons not only offers ski homes and condos but also offers year-round activities with a golf course built throughout, one of the world's longest Alpine Slides (4,000 ft), zip lines, scenic lift rides for hiking, mountain biking, and miniature golf.
The Canyons at Park City Real Estate Info:
They're great opportunities to purchase real estate in The Canyons from condos towards the entry at Redpine to Park City's prized ski-in-ski-out gated community of The Colony. Many of the properties in The Canyons that were built after 2004 have a CVMA (Canyons Village Management Association) buyer transfer fee of 2%.
If you are considering buying or selling real estate in the area please contact me to ensure you have the most current information on Park City real estate.
The Top Neighborhoods in The Canyons
Single-family subdivisions in The Canyons:
Due to the smaller size of subdivisions, there may not be any homes for sale in a particular subdivision in the link below.
- Aspen Creek Crossing: Subdivision with 19 lots offering ski-in-ski-out access.
- Canyon Residences: Subdivision of three single-family homes with ski access.
- Colony at White Pine Canyon: A luxury real estate crown jewel of Park City real estate & the largest ski-in-ski-out community in North America. Enough can't be said about how amazing The Colony really is during all four seasons.
- Dutch Draw Estates: Also known as Dutch Draw at Canyons Estates & provides a ski easement throughout the property.
- Timberwolf Estates: Plenty of privacy and ski access for some homes.
The Most Popular Condominiums for Sale in The Canyons Village include:
- Apex Residences: Ski-in-ski-out new constructions of residences, townhomes, & penthouses with great amenities.
- Blackstone Residences: Townhomes with three different floorplans and condos with four different floorplans. Short walk to the lift.
- Hyatt Escala: Ski-in-ski-out with a great location and wonderfully sized for a condo-hotel.
- Pendry Residences: 152 luxury residences are being sold fully furnished. (Sold Out)
- Red Pine: One of the most active areas for condos in The Canyons. Many of the Red Pine condos have been updated.
- The Ridge at Canyons Village Townhomes for Sale: 44 ski-in townhomes with low HOA fees.
Areas to own property in Park City if you're interested in ski properties:
- Deer Valley offers ski-in-ski-out properties in Lower Deer Valley, Upper Deer Valley, Empire Pass, & Deer Crest.
- Old Town provides access to the slopes or base of Park City Mountain and is also a great place for investment properties.
- Promontory and Tuhaye are gated golf communities in the Park City area that provide ski-shuttles to make it easy to get to the slopes of Park City.