The Canyons Village Real Estate Information & MLS Listings
Key Points: Canyons Village offers ski homes and condos for sale in Park City, Utah. The area around the resort's base offers ski-in-ski-out real estate opportunities, while the lower area of Canyons Resort has access via a gondola.
Use the Overview button to read about Canyons Village Real Estate or go directly to property Listings.
The Canyons resort offers ski-in-ski-out luxury homes, condos, and land for sale. The Canyons Village has been growing with new real estate developments. Pendry has specially added to amenities of the area and increased property values.
Canyons Village condos are throughout the area, while single-family homes are mainly in The Colony at White Pine and a few other small pockets. New developments add to the amenities like a ski lift that will be extended towards the Pendry area, providing excellent ski access to Hyatt and Sundial.
Canyons Village is an excellent option at a resort that allows snowboarders if you're searching for a newer condo. In addition, nightly rentals are permitted and may help offset the cost of ownership of a Park City condo.
About Living at The Canyons Village
The Canyons Village is connected to Park City Resort, which combines 7,300 acres, 4,000 acres (6.3 square miles) of skiable terrain, and is the largest ski resort in the United States by acres.
The elevation at the base of the resort is 6,800 ft which is more conducive for living/vacationing in an area than higher elevation resorts.
The transformation has happened here over the last decade. Since Vail resorts have taken over the management of Canyons Resort, there has been the addition of ski runs, improvement in lifts, new condo developments, hotels, and single-family residences. Vail Resorts operates the development aspect of this area and is making significant steps to ensure it is one of the premier ski resorts to visit in North America.
Canyons Resort real estate offers ski homes and condos with a fantastic lifestyle. In addition, canyons Village provides year-round activities. Enjoy the public golf course, one of the world's longest Alpine Slides (4,000 ft), zip lines, scenic lift rides for hiking, mountain biking, miniature golf, fine dining, and close to the best Park City amenities.
The Canyons at Park City Real Estate Info:
They're great opportunities to purchase real estate in The Canyons, from condos towards the entry at Redpine to Park City's prized ski-in-ski-out gated community of The Colony at White Pine.
One item to note is that many of the properties in The Canyons built after 2004 have a CVMA (Canyons Village Management Association) buyer transfer fee of 2%.
If you consider buying or selling real estate in the Canyons Village, please get in touch with me to ensure you have the most current information on Park City real estate.
The Top Developments within Canyons Resort
Below we will discuss the top areas for homes and condos within The Canyons Village. Your bed, bath, and budget requirements will quickly filter your Canyons neighborhood search.
Single-family subdivisions in The Canyons:
Due to the smaller subdivisions, there may not be homes for sale in a particular subdivision in the link below.
- Aspen Creek Crossing: Subdivision with 19 lots offering ski-in-ski-out access.
- Canyon Residences: Subdivision of three single-family homes with ski access.
- Colony at White Pine Canyon: A luxury real estate crown jewel of Park City real estate & the largest ski-in-ski-out community in North America. We can't say enough about how incredible The Colony is during all four seasons.
- Dutch Draw Estates: It is also known as Dutch Draw at Canyons Estates & it provides a ski easement throughout the property.
- Timberwolf Estates: Plenty of privacy and ski access for some homes.
The Most Popular Condominiums for Sale in The Canyons Village include:
- Apex Residences: Ski-in-ski-out new constructions of residences, townhomes, & penthouses with great amenities.
- Blackstone Residences: Townhomes with three floorplans and condos with four different floorplans. Short walk to the lift.
- Hyatt Escala: Ski-in-ski-out with a great location and wonderfully sized for a condo-hotel. This property is underappreciated because many don't know about the excellent ski access.
- Pendry Residences: is 152 luxury, fully furnished residences. Pendry also has a small cluster of ski townhomes built over the next few years.
- Red Pine: One of the most active areas for condos in The Canyons.
- The Ridge at Canyons Village Townhomes for Sale: 44 ski-in townhomes with low HOA fees.
Areas to own property in Park City if you're interested in ski properties:
- Deer Valley offers ski-in-ski-out properties in Lower Deer Valley, Upper Deer Valley, Empire Pass, & Deer Crest.
- Old Town provides access to the slopes or base of Park City Mountain and is also an excellent place for investment properties.
- Promontory and Tuhaye are gated golf communities in the Park City area that provide ski shuttles to make it easy to get to the slopes of Park City.