Park City Ski Properties for Sale
KEY POINTS: This page reviews the best ski-in-ski-out homes and condos in Park City, Utah. The overview will discuss Park City ski homes and condos for sale and where they are in Park City. We also provide a quick snippet of information about the Top Park City Ski Homes or Condos and a link to more details.
Use the Overview button below to read about the best ski properties in town or access to identify prospective ski property listings.
Deer Valley Resort is one of few ski-only ski resorts in North America that offers a five-star level of service. As a result, we will typically find Deer Valley's ski-in and ski-out homes for sale in Upper Deer Valley, Empire Pass, and Deer Crest.
If you're considering purchasing a luxury ski home in Park City but have a snowboarder in the group, check out luxury home listings in The Colony at White Pine Canyon. The Colony sits within the largest ski resort in North America. It is a gated ski-in-ski-out community, where parcels of land average eight acres and offers incredibly private.
Find your ideal ski-in-ski-out condo at the three mountain resorts, depending on your unique needs and preferences.
The Canyons offers a fantastic selection of new builds with plenty of terrain for all levels of skiers. Deer Valley ski condos come in all shapes and sizes, from large condo hotels such as the Montage to smaller groups of residences in Upper Deer Valley; there is a wide array of options, including condominiums in Empire Village. In addition, Park City Mountain Resort has newly built condos with ski access at Kings Crown.
Search Ski-In-Ski-Out Real Estate for Sale:
We have made it easy to narrow your search by selecting homes or condos quickly. As you know, townhomes are categorized as condos in the Park City MLS. However, Stein Eriksen Residences, or Nakoma, has a mix of homes and condos.
Suppose you are searching for properties close to the resorts but do not require direct access to skiing. Then, it would help if you considered exploring our Deer Valley, Old Town (Park City Mountain Resort), or Canyons Village real estate pages.
Park City's Four Major Ski Resorts Offer Ski-In-Ski-Out Properties for Sale.
Below is a list of the four ski resorts in the Park City area.
Ski Resort #1. DEER VALLEY offers ski-in-ski-out homes and condos within Lower Deer Valley, Upper Deer Valley, Deer Crest, and Empire Pass.
Ski Resort #2. OLD TOWN properties have ski-in-ski-out access to Park City Mountain Resort.
Ski Resort #3. CANYONS VILLAGE has condos at the base, and single-family homes tend to be in The Colony, but there are several other pockets within the area.
Ski Resort #4. MAYFLOWER MOUNTAIN RESORT real estate is just coming online for winter 2022/23. If you'd like to be in the know before ski properties at Mayflower Mountain Resort or any other Park City resort, please reach out to me.
List of The Best Ski-In-Ski-Out Real Estate Developments
Let's jump into the top neighborhoods for slope-side homes and condos in Park City and the Deer Valley Resort Area. There's no right or wrong answer as to what the premier spot is because I bet if you ask any owner that owns a property in any of these communities, they would say it is the best ski property in the world.
Remember that the underlined neighborhoods are clickable links that will provide more information on that specific neighborhood.
The Best Ski Home Neighborhoods in Park City & Deer Valley
Ski homes in Park City and Deer Valley are slightly sparser since owners tend to hold on to the properties for extended periods. View the most active subdivisions below. Old Town offers ski homes for sale, but separating the properties by subdivision is challenging.
· American Flag is a 93 homesites neighborhood that was one of the first slope-side subdivisions in Deer Valley. The subdivision does offer ski access, but some homes require a bit of a walk.
· Bald Eagle Club real estate offers luxury Deer Valley ski homes for sale with tremendous views on the runs of the Deer Valley Resort area and is quite possibly known as the crown jewel of Deer Valley real estate. The Bald Eagle Club is a gated community with seven ski runs and three chairlifts - Carpenter Express, Homestake, and Crown Point. Bald Eagle Club does not allow owners to rent properties.
· Colony at White Pine is a premier gated community of ski-in-ski-out luxury homes within The Canyons Village at Park City, Utah. With the large pine trees, open meadows, and ski-in-ski-out access, it is truly a special area to own world-class luxury homes.
· Deer Crest is a gated luxury community with eleven ski runs to provide ski-in-ski-out access to homes and condos within the Deer Valley Resort Area in Park City, Utah. Deer Crest has easy access to the Jordanelle Reservoir for boating and fishing.
· Stein Eriksen Residences is a luxury ski-in-ski-out condo hotel in Upper Deer Valley. SER has 15 single-family homes and 39 condominiums within the state-of-the-art development. The ski access is via Deer Valley's Silver Dollar Ski Trail and Last Chance Run.
· Stein Eriksen Estates is a new private gated community at Deer Valley Resort. The real estate development comprises 14 luxury homesites and the award-winning Stein's Collection. While you don't have ski access to your door, skiing is only a minute's shuttle ride away.
The Best Ski-in-Ski-Out Condos in Park City & Deer Valley
The ski condos below are in Park City and Deer Valley, the most active areas for ski condos sold over the past two years. Several subdivisions are newly built, while the real estate developer built the others in the mid-2000s.
· Apex Residences are newly built ski condos located at the base of the Canyons Village in Park City, Utah. Apex offers the highest elevation for real estate at Canyons Village. This luxury development is 63 modern mountain townhomes. The architects of Stein Eriksen Residences designed the architecture. Apex Residences are valid ski-in-ski-out properties with three, four, or five bedrooms with 2,000 to 3,800 square feet.
· Arrowleaf residences are 55 ski-in-ski-out luxury residences with slope-side accommodations in the Deer Valley Resort Area. Arrowleaf condos are two buildings built in 2007 near the Silver Strike Express Lift. The amenities, shuttle service, and ski service are in the nearby Talisker Club for your convenience.
· Empire Residences offers nineteen ski-in-ski-out luxury residences with mountain modern design in the Empire Pass area of Deer Valley Resort.
· Flagstaff at Empire Mountain Village is in Deer Valley and provides ski-in-ski-out luxury residences. The properties consist of two to four bedrooms and three to five bathrooms from 1,749 to 5,538 square feet.
· Hyatt condominium hotel is next to the Sunrise chairlift in the heart of the Canyons Village for easy ski and snowboarding access. The Hyatt offers three different buildings with distinct views and 178 residential suites. In addition, the property offers one to four bedrooms as large as 2,827 square feet, providing options for someone looking for a vacation home.
· Kings Crown is a new real estate development with modern finishes and ski-in-ski-out access to Park City Mountain Resort. There are 62 properties offering condos, townhomes, and land for single-family homes.
· Lift Condominiums are a collection of 61 ski-in-ski-out residences located on the ski beach in the heart of the Canyons Village. The walkability is easy to access shopping, fine dining, concerts, and gathering places in Canyons Village. These modern mountain condominiums have open-concept floorplans, large windows, and fireplaces.
· Montage Deer Valley Residences sits at the top of Empire Pass. This luxury ski building is perfectly harmonious with the mountainous wooded surroundings. Private ownership opportunities offer one to four bedrooms that range from 1,221 to 6,858 square feet.
· One Empire Pass is a boutique private luxury condominium subdivision in Empire Pass. This development comprises 27 two, three, and four-bedroom residences ranging from 1,250 to 4,350 square feet. The views are of Old Town, Daly Chutes, and Lady Morgan Bowl.
· Pendry Residences are slope-side properties that sit in the middle of the ski beach in the Canyons Village. Each of the 152 luxury residences maximizes views and natural light.
· Ridge at Canyons Village offers new construction opportunities in The Canyons Village. The properties have ski-in access and a slope shuttle for your ski-out access. Amenities are the mountain and the resort area, which keeps the HOA very low compared to other ski properties. The Ridge at Canyons Village also offers four to six-bedroom floorplans.
· St. Regis Private Residences is a beautiful condo-hotel that offers one to six bedrooms, 984 to 6,829 square feet, built from 2009 to 2016. In 2020, St Regis developed an additional property in Snowpark's Lower Deer Valley area.
· Stein Eriksen Residences - (See Above for SER) There is a mix of homes and condos in this development.
· Sundial Lodge The Sundial Lodge condos in The Canyons Village provide 151 ski condos with the best bang for the buck if you're considering buying a ski condo in The Canyons Village. The residences offer studio to two-bedroom options that range from 440 to the rare 2,200 square feet residences.
Frequently Asked Questions About Ski Condos in Deer Valley and Park City
Below are four commonly asked questions about ski properties in Deer Valley and Park City, Utah. When you continue reading this page, we'll show you how to search ski-in-ski-out properties like a Realtor.
What is the definition of ski-in-ski-out in Park City?
· Ski-in-ski-out means you may ski into or out of the accommodation, ski into or out of the property, or have a ski easement within the project. An exception to the rule is that American Flag in Upper Deer Valley has direct ski access to the project, but your property may be a short walk from the ski run.
Why is Park City Popular for Ski Condos?
· Park City's popularity can be linked to families coming to ski here for generations. PC has three ski resorts in town but is still close to other alternatives, such as Alta, Brighton, Solitude, and Powder Mountain. In addition, the Salt Lake International Airport is approximately forty minutes away and makes some of the most accessible travel to a resort town.
Salt Lake offers flights from over 100 destinations and multiple daily direct flights from Atlanta, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas / Fort Worth, Denver, Detroit, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New York City, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, Sacramento, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, St. Louis, and Washington D.C. Also, international flights are to Amsterdam, London, and Paris.
What are the Advantages of Living in a Ski Home Year-Round?
· Buyers for Park City properties are choosing to live in ski properties. Ski homes and condos tend to be luxurious with a high level of finishes and near a high level of amenities that work well for year-round living. In addition, owners often take advantage of the tranquil setting, phenomenal views, and easy access to Main St. Park City for day-to-day living.
Owners may see an advantage of living in Park City in the summer and spending the rest of the year in Georgia, Florida, Texas, and Nevada (warmer climates in the paragraph above). In addition, it may be possible to offset ownership costs with nightly or weekly rentals during the peak winter.
Additional Info on Ski-In-Ski-Out Properties in Park City
Park City and Deer Valley ski-in-ski-out real estate is ideally situated to offer easy access to ski lifts and the mountain lifestyle. So by the end of a fun day skiing, you can ski into your property and relax with an après ski experience or soak in your hot tub.
Owning a property in Deer Valley, Old Town, or Canyons Village eliminates the hassle of driving to the resort, paying for parking, getting ready in the parking lot, or taking a shuttle with all your gear.
Many Park City second homeowners and investors offset their cost of ownership by renting their property during peak times of the season. My general rule is that the closer the property is to the ski resort, the higher the rental numbers. We provide great insight into Park City Investment Properties.
5 Easy Steps to Find Ski Homes for Sale in Park City?
We have another way to search for ski properties in Park City, Utah. If you would like a more flexible way to search for ski homes and condos, I'd recommend using our map search while using the filters. As far as I'm aware, we are the only website in the Park City area that allows you to search using ski-in-ski-out filters.
STEP 1. Read steps two through five and click the map search link.
STEP 2. Once the page opens, you'll see the green filter button to open an additional window.
STEP 3. Scroll down to RECREATION ACCESS.
STEP 4. Click the Ski Easement - Access, Ski-Out of Door, Ski Into Project, and Ski Out of Project buttons highlighted with red arrows in the image above.
STEP 5. Click Save Search to be notified of new listings daily or weekly.
While the map search feature offers a quick and easy way to search for every ski property for sale, it does not provide the detailed information this page provides. Every page on our website allows you to click the SEARCH button at the top and then click SKI to return to this page.
View Ski In Ski Out Real Estate Listings
The information provided on this page is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate and should be independently verified.
Park City Board of Realtors Logo The multiple listing information is provided by Park City Board of Realtors® from a copyrighted compilation of listings. The collection of listings and each listing are Park City Board of Realtors®, All Rights Reserved.
Access to the multiple listing information through this website is made available by KW Park City Keller Williams as a member of the Park City Board of Realtors® multiple listing service. No other entity, including a brokerage firm or any franchisor, may be listed in place of the specific Listing Broker on the prior notice. Editor's Note: This page has been updated for Winter 2022/2023.