Park City Ski-In-Ski-Out Real Estate Information and MLS Listings
Key Points: This page provides information about ski-in-ski-out homes and condos for sale in Park City, Utah. In the overview, we will discuss Park City ski homes and condos for sale and where they are located in Park City. We also provide a quick snippet of information about the Top Park City Ski Homes or Condos and a link to allow you to read more information.
Use the Overview button below to read about the best ski properties in town or go directly to the real estate Listings.
Deer Valley Resort is known as one of few ski-only ski resorts in North America that offers a five-star level of service. Deer Valley’s ski-in ski-out homes for sale will typically be found in Upper Deer Valley, Empire Pass, and Deer Crest.
If you're considering purchasing a luxury ski home in Park City, but you have a snowboarder in the group, check out luxury home listings in The Colony at White Pine Canyon. The Colony sits within the largest ski resort in North America and is a gated ski-in ski-out community, where parcels of land average eight acres, and offers incredibly private.
Park City Ski Condos For Sale
Find your ideal ski-in-ski-out condo at any of the three mountain resorts, depending on your unique needs and preferences.
The Canyons offers an amazing selection when it comes to new builds with plenty of terrain for all levels of skiers. Deer Valley ski condos come in all shapes and sizes from large condo-hotels such as the Montage or smaller groups of residences located in Upper Deer Valley there is a wide array of options including condominiums in Empire Village. Park City Mountain Resort has newly built condos with ski access at Kings Crown.
Search Ski Homes or Ski Condos for Sale:
We have made it easy to quickly narrow your search by selecting homes or condos. Townhomes are classified as condos in Park City but there are some areas such as Stein Eriksen Residences or Nakoma that have a mix of homes and condos.
If you are searching for properties that are close to the resorts but you do not require direct access to skiing, you should consider searching our Deer Valley, Old Town (Park City Mountain Resort), or The Canyons Village real estate pages.
Are you searching for a ski property in Park City, Utah?
Park City provides ski-in-ski-out properties in three major areas. Deer Valley offers ski-in-ski-out homes and condos within Lower Deer Valley, Upper Deer Valley, Deer Crest, and Empire Pass. Old Town properties have ski-in-ski-out access to Park City Mountain Resort.
Lastly, The Canyons Village has condos at the base and single-family homes tend to be located in The Colony but there are several other pockets within the area.
List of The Best Ski-In-Ski-Out Real Estate Developments
Let's jump into the top neighborhoods for slope-side homes and condos in Park City and at the Deer Valley Resort Area. There's no right or wrong answer as to what is the top neighborhood because I bet if you ask any owner that owns a property in any of these neighborhoods they would say it is the best ski property in the world.
Remember that the underlined neighborhoods are clickable links that will provide more information on that specific neighborhood.
Top Park City Ski Home Neighborhoods
Ski homes in Park City and Deer Valley are a bit more sparse since owners tend to hold on to the properties for longer periods of time. View the most active subdivisions below. The area of Old Town could also be considered an active area for ski homes that have sold but it is challenging to separate by subdivision.
- American Flag - 93 homesites in a neighborhood that was one of the first slope side subdivisions in Deer Valley. The subdivision does offer ski access but some homes require a bit of a walk.
- Bald Eagle Club real estate offers luxury Deer Valley ski homes for sale with huge views on the runs of the Deer Valley Resort area and is quite possibly known as the crown jewel of Deer Valley real estate. The Bald Eagle Club is a gated community with seven ski runs and three chairlifts - Carpenter Express, Homestake, and Crown Point.
- Colony at White Pine is a premier gated community of ski-in-ski-out luxury homes within The Canyons Village at Park City, Utah. With the large pine trees, open meadows, and ski-in-ski-out access it is truly a special area to own world-class luxury homes.
- Deer Crest is a gated luxury community with eleven ski runs to provide ski-in-ski-out access to homes and condos within the Deer Valley Resort Area in Park City, Utah.
- Stein Eriksen Residences is a luxury ski-in-ski-out condo-hotel located in Upper Deer Valley. There are a total of 15 single-family homes and 39 condominiums within the state of the art development. Stein Eriksen Residences ski access is via Deer Valley's Silver Dollar Ski Trail and Last Chance Run.
The Top Ski-in-Ski-Out Condos in Park City & Deer Valley
The ski condos below are all located in Park City and Deer Valley, all of which are the most active areas for ski condos sold over the past two years. Several of the subdivisions are newly built while the others were built in the mid-2000s.
- Apex Residences are newly built ski condos located at the base area of the Canyons Village in Park City, Utah. This location is the highest elevation for real estate development at the Canyons Village. The luxury development is 63 mountain modern townhomes and condominiums and designed by the architects of Stein Eriksen Residences. Apex Residences are true ski-in-ski-out properties that are three, four, or five bedrooms with 2,000 to 3,800 square feet
- Arrowleaf residences are 55 ski-in-ski-out luxury residences with slope-side accommodations in the Deer Valley Resort Area. Arrowleaf condos are comprised of two buildings that were built in 2007 near the Silver Strike Express Lift. The Talisker Club is across from the building and provided amenities, shuttle service, and ski service.
- Empire Residences - Empire Pass at Deer Valley
- Flagstaff at Empire Mountain Village is located in Deer Valley and provides ski-in-ski-out luxury residences. The properties consist of two to four bedrooms, three to five bathrooms, and range from 1,749 to 5,538 square feet.
- Hyatt condominium hotel is located next to the Sunrise chairlift in the heart of the Canyons Village for easy ski and snowboarding access. The Hyatt offers three different buildings with distinct views and 178 residential suites in total. The property offers one to four bedrooms as large as 2,827 square feet which provides options for someone looking for a vacation home.
- Kings Crown is a new real estate development that has modern finishes and ski-in-ski-out access to Park City Mountain Resort. There are a total of 62 properties, offering condos, townhomes, and land for single-family homes.
- Lift Condominiums are a collection of 61 ski-in-ski-out residences located on the ski beach in the heart of the Canyons Village. The walkability is easy to access shopping, fine dining, concerts, and gathering places in Canyons Village. These mountain modern condominiums have open-concept floorplans, large windows, and fireplaces.
- Montage Deer Valley Residences are positioned in perfect harmony with the mountainous wooded surroundings at the top of Empire Pass. Private ownership opportunities offer one to four bedrooms that range in size from 1,221 to 6,858 square feet.
- One Empire Pass is a boutique private luxury condominium subdivision in Empire Pass. This development consists of 27 two, three, and four-bedroom residences ranging from 1,250 to 4,350 square feet. The views are of Old Town, Daly Chutes, and Lady Morgan Bowl.
- Pendry Residences are slope-side properties that sit in the middle of the ski beach in the Canyons Village. Each of the 152 luxury residences is designed to maximize the views and natural light.
- Ridge at Canyons Village offers an opportunity for new construction in The Canyons Village. The properties have ski-in access and a shuttle to the slopes for your ski-out access. Amenities are the mountain and the resort area which keeps the HOA very low compared to other properties in the area. The Ridge at Canyons Village also offers four to six-bedroom floorplans.
- St. Regis Private Residences is a beautiful condo-hotel that offers one to six bedrooms, 984 to 6,829 square feet, and was built from 2009 to 2016. In 2020, St Regis developed an additional property in the Lower Deer Valley area of Snowpark.
- Stein Eriksen Residences - (See Above for SER) There is a mix of homes and condos in this development.
- Sundial Lodge The Sundial Lodge condos in The Canyons Village provide 151 ski condos with the best bang for the buck if you're considering buying a ski condo in The Canyons Village. The residences offer studio to two-bedroom options that range from 440 to the rare 2,200 square feet residences.
Frequently Asked Questions About Ski Condos in Deer Valley and Park City:
What does ski-in-ski-out mean in Park City?
In Park City ski-in-ski-out means you may ski into or out of the accommodation, ski into or out of the property, or have a ski easement within the project. There are projects that such as American Flag, in Upper Deer Valley, that have direct ski access to the project but your property may be a short walk from the ski run.
Why is Park City Popular for Ski Condos?
Park City's popularity can be linked back to families coming to ski here for generations. Having three ski resorts in town but still close to other resorts such as Alta, Brighton, Solitude, and Powder Mountain. The Salt Lake International Airport is approximately forty minutes away and makes for some of the easiest travel to a resort town.
Salt Lake offers flights from over 100 destinations and multiple daily direct flights from Atlanta, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas / Fort Worth, Denver, Detroit, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New York City, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, Sacramento, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, St. Louis, and Washington D.C. Also, international flights are to Amsterdam, London, and Paris.
What are the Advantages of Living in a Ski Home Year-Round?
Buyers for Park City properties are choosing to live in ski properties. Ski homes and condos tend to be luxurious with a high level of finishes and near a high level of amenities that work well for year-round living. More often than not owners are taking advantage of the tranquil setting, phenomenal views, and easy access to Main St. Park City for day-to-day living.
Owners may see an advantage of living in Park City in the summer and spending the rest of the year in Georgia, Florida, Texas, Nevada, (warmer climates that are in the paragraph above). This also allows the cost of homeownership to be offset by renting the property on a nightly or weekly basis during the peak winter times.
Additional Info on Ski-In-Ski-Out properties in Park City
Park City and Deer Valley homes and condos are perfectly situated to offer easy access to ski lifts and by the end of a fun day skiing at Deer Valley Resort or Park City Mountain Resort, you can ski into your property and relax with an après ski experience or soak in your hot tub.
Owning a property in Deer Valley, Old Town, or The Canyons village essentially eliminates the hassle of driving to the resort, paying for parking, getting ready in the parking lot, or taking a shuttle with all your gear.
Many Park City second homeowners and investors offset their cost of ownership by renting their property during peak times of the season. My general rule of thumb is that the closer the property is to the ski resort the higher the rental numbers. We provide great insight into Park City Investment Properties.
View Ski In Ski Out Real Estate Listings
Need to Discover Every Ski Home for Sale in Park City?
We have an additional way to search for ski properties in Park City, Utah. If you would like a more flexible way to search for ski homes and condos I'd recommend using our map search while using the filters. As far as I'm aware, we are the only website in the Park City area that allows you to search by using the ski-in-ski-out filters.
- Click on the map search link above, wait you'll still need to read 2-5 before moving forward.
- Once the page opens you'll see the green filter button to open an additional window.
- Scroll down to RECREATION ACCESS.
- Click the Ski Easement - Access, Ski-Out of Door, Ski Into Project, and Ski Out of Project buttons that are highlighted with red arrows in the image above.
- Click Save Search to be notified of new listings on a daily or weekly basis.
While the map search feature offers a quick and easy way to search for every ski property for sale, it does not offer the detailed information that this page provides. Every page on our website allows you to click the SEARCH button at the top then click SKI to return to this page.