Keller Williams in Park City, Utah
Derrik Carlson, Park City Realtor
KW Keller Williams Park City Real Estate is a real estate brokerage in Park City, Utah and a member of the Park City Board of Realtors. We have locations near The Canyons Village / Sun Peak, on Historic Park City Main Street (Old Town), in Deer Valley, and in Midway, Utah.
I've chosen Keller Williams Park City as my broker because Keller Williams Realty sells more real estate in the world than any other national or international brokerage. We are number one in volume and the number of properties sold. Whether a buyer or seller lives locally, out of state, or out of the country there is a high probability they are familiar with Keller Williams. I have the Keller Williams Luxury International endorsement that requires additional luxury training and proof of production. By aligning myself with other top producing agents and brokers I am able to help buyers that are referred to by agents outside of Park City and implement strategies that work well in other luxury markets. The Keller Williams Luxury brand offers additional training as a listing agent and buyers agent to be cutting edge on new technology.
Keller Williams is the leading company in training and has its eyes set on the future of real estate technology. We currently have over 30,000 agents beta testing technology, under the global umbrella of Keller Williams, that will help buyers and sellers have an even better experience when buying or selling their properties. Our goal is to continually improve to be better on every transaction.
The Advantages of Working with Derrik Carlson & KW Park City Keller Williams Real Estate:
In this article, I will tell you the benefits of working with Derrik Carlson who is a top producing realtor in the beautiful ski town of Park City, Utah. We will also dive into the benefits of working with the number one real estate brokerage in the world Keller Williams and the group Keller Williams Luxury International. Together, the goal is to provide a great experience when buying or selling Park City Utah real estate.
Park City and the surrounding area is what we call an inbound market. The average buyer comes from over 500 miles away when moving to or buying a vacation property in the Park City area. What that means is the listing broker and agent needs to have a long reach to attract international buyers as well as buyers from Alaska to Florida and New York to California. In reality, about 1% of the property owners in Deer Valley and Park City, Utah are international and 40% of the international owners come from Mexico. The top five states that non-primary owners live permanently are California, Florida, Texas, New York, and Illinois. I mention this because it's important for agents and brokerages to spend their marketing dollars on areas that will produce the highest results - I market my listings to Mexico, China, India, Australia, etc but most of my marketing dollars are spent trying to attract the person who is most likely to buy a property in Utah. As a buyer broker, I market to buyers in the top ten states and base their targeting on income and assets. I have built my business with specific systems and processes to help out of state or country buyers easily buy a property here. I believe that myself and Keller Williams provide world-class representation to those who are buying and selling real estate in the Park City area.
Being a member of the National Association of Realtors I have aligned myself with KW Park City Keller Williams Real Estate (KWPC) and Keller Williams Luxury International, an elite club that only a handful of top producing agents are eligible to join, and because the brokerage has the largest and well known real estate franchise in the world. Keller Williams has 975 offices and 186,000 associates to make us the number one brokerage for unit and sales volume in the United States. If you've seen the HGTV real estate shows you've seen plenty of Keller Williams agents. I've dealt with clients from all over the world that walk in the door with trust already built with the brand.
KWPC also allows me to showcase my listings and use all our offices at the locations below. I tend to use the Sun Peak, Deer Valley, and Midway offices the most because the parking situation on Main St. can be challenging at times. I'm always happy to meet at any of the following locations.
- Sun Peak Office | Derrik Carlson Real Estate: 1750 Sun Peak Drive, Park City, Utah 84098
- Deer Valley Office: 1375 Deer Valley Drive Park City, Utah 84060
- Park City Main Street Office: 693 Main Street Park City, Utah 84060
- Midway Office: 380 E. Main St Midway, Utah 84049
What Real Estate Company Sells The Most Real Estate - Well, Keller Williams of Course!
Rank by Volume for 2019:
- Keller Williams Realty - $336.59B
- RE/MAX - $269.93B
- Coldwell Banker Real Estate - $240.12B
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices - $115.43B
- Sotheby's Realty International - $102.29B
- Century 21 - $93.35B
- Windermere Real Estate - $36.71B
- Weichert Realtors - $33.75B
When you work with Derrik Carlson you get:
- Local knowledge about Park City homes and condos.
- A fully committed ally to negotiate on your behalf.
- Systems to streamline the buying and selling process.
- The backing of the #1 real estate brokerage in the world.
- Easy to use technology to search for homes for sale and sign contracts.
- I'll call you back in 24 hours or I'll pay you $100.00
I am committed to helping with your property search by:
- Providing up to the minute multiple listing information.
- Previewing or doing live walkthroughs of Park City homes and condos on your behalf.
- Personally touring homes and neighborhoods when you are in town.
- Keeping you up to date with the local market daily or weekly as well as a monthly overview.
- Providing cutting edge technology to search properties at your leisure.
- Advising you of homes or condos that have sold in the area and for how much.
- Working together to find the right property for you to live life on vacation.
As mentioned earlier, I am a member of Keller Williams Luxury International (KWLI). "The Luxury group is an exclusive, elite, and sophisticated group of real estate consultants raising the bar for service in the upper-tier home market." To be able to join the group I was required to take extensive Luxury Real Estate training and the production requirement is to close two or more transactions in the last 12 months at the top 10% of the market. Keller Williams Park City provides robust marketing tools that allow for exclusive and professionally designed marketing materials and press release templates for new listings. I'm also able to syndicate my listings in DuPont Registry, Unique Homes, Robb Report, The Wall Street Journal, International New York Times, Global Listings, Mansion Global, and other luxury publications. I have specific ways to target possible home buyers for Deer Valley Resort and Park City Mountain Resort that no one else in our market is using.
Park City Realtor Résumé (Full Bio & Résumé)
Real estate has been my passion since I attended Westminster College when I began my real estate career as a mortgage originator and soon purchased my first investment properties. Here is a little more about myself.
- Degrees in Finance & Management
- Mortgage Lender for an Inc 500 Bank (2004)
- Purchase First Investment Property at 23 Years Old
- Managed an 85 Unit Condo Development in the Caribbean
- Owned, Managed, and Repaired Income Properties for Investors
- Became Licensed to Sell Real Estate In the State of Utah in 2012
- Became a top 10 agent out of 1,500+ agents for Keller Williams, Utah
- Sells 10X More Residential Properties Than The Average Realtor in Utah
- Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist (RSPS)
- Institute of Luxury Home Marketing Grad
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
Here are my strengths:
- Helping Park City Home and Condo Buyers Quickly Narrow Their Search - I have helped clients narrow their search in hours after looking with other agents for years. That allows for your next trip to Park City to be all about fun rather than looking at properties.
- Negotiating the Best Deals for Park City Real Estate - I take pride in negotiations and one of the best feelings is knowing you negotiated a great deal for your clients. I work with clients that negotiate billion-dollar transactions in their daily life and how they want to negotiate their personal real estate transaction is different than how most people negotiate. An agent can get excited and show their hand too early but I find that staying calm and steady helps in negotiations.
- Calm and Steady Wins Almost Every Time - keeping an active negotiation calm and steady tends to help home buyers and sellers get the best deal. The tremendous value is staying calm is after an issue comes up in lending or after an inspection and having the other side want to work with my clients to stay on the path to closing.
- Working With Anyone in Any Price Range When Buying or Selling Park City Real Estate - one of my true gifts is being able to work with someone who is in the $250,000 price range to the multimillion-dollar price range. I have built my business with the idea that of how would I like to be treated when buying one of the largest investments in my life. Maybe buying in Park City is the biggest investment in your personal life, or maybe it isn't, but I handle 100% of your transaction to make sure you aren't handed off to someone else to deal with the paperwork.
- Real Estate Marketing - My marketing helped me separate from the other 99% of agents. I have not listed a single home or condo that I did not sell since 2015 ... but I do have a One Day Listing Guarantee that you to fire me at any time. The One Day Listing Guarantee allows you to be released from our listing contract if at any time you feel I'm not giving you the appropriate level of service. I implemented the guarantee several years ago and have never been fired!
- Follow-Up - The secret to my success has been my follow-up. Following up leads to being in the right place at the right time more often than not.
Here are my weaknesses:
- I'm not good at the fluffy stuff. I don't walk around the house holding your hand telling you how fantastic the kitchen sink is or why you have to buy this specific home. I tend to stay quiet and wait for you to ask "what do you think". You'll be the owner that will live in and love the property and my goal is to make sure you get a great deal and to handle any issues we might have (inspection, appraisal, etc) along the way.
- I'm not good at high pressured sales. When representing buyers I like to think that I allow buyers to make the choice if they like the property and then I dig into the fun stuff. When I'm representing a seller I do point out every great feature about the property.
- I'm not good at telling clients unrealistic values of their property. While this can hurt me on initial listing appointments and I'd like to note that I'm willing to work with sellers so long as we have a plan to sell the property over time. What I'm not willing to do list your property for sale at 130% of the value or to have a buyer offer 60% of asking price (unless it's justifiable). I always need a path to present a logical argument to the other side to help prove value.
In closing, I've done all the heavy lifting for you if you're looking for agents to sell your home. I'm with the number one brokerage in the world by the number of units sold and total dollar volume. I provide superior marketing and focus my resources on the highest possibility to find someone looking to buy or sell real estate in Park City. I've made it easy for you to visit www.RealEstateInParkCity.com and search every home or condo listed by every broker in Park City. I'll do video walkthroughs with you to help you better understand a property you are interested in buying. By being a top producing agent I've been able to align myself with Keller Williams Luxury International and have four local KWPC offices to help showcase your property for sale. I've told you an elevator version about myself along with the strengths and weaknesses. My goal is to help you live life on vacation!
Summary: Derrik Carlson is a Park City Realtor that helps buyers and sellers find and purchase homes and condos in Park City, Utah. He has aligned himself with Keller Williams Luxury International and Keller Williams Park City to help provide his clients with the highest possibilities of success. Derrik has taken the long path through real estate in a short amount of time to become a top 1% agent by volume for Keller Williams Utah. You now know where his four offices are in the Park City area, what you get when working with Derrik Carlson and Keller Williams, his extensive background in real estate, and his strengths/weaknesses. While you have the option of working with over one thousand real estate agents I'd be honored to earn your trust and business.
KW Keller Williams Park City Real Estate
Top 1% of Agents in Keller Williams Utah
Keller Williams Luxury International Member
1750 Sun Peak Drive Park City, Utah 84098