Keller Williams Park City, Utah Information
Reading time: 13-16 minutes
KW Keller Williams Park City Real Estate is a real estate brokerage in Park City, Utah, and a Park City Board of Realtors member. We have four realty offices throughout the Park City area. We would be happy to meet with you near The Canyons Village in Sun Peak, Historic Park City Main Street (Old Town), Deer Valley, and Midway, Utah.
I've chosen Keller Williams Park City as my broker because Keller Williams Realty sells more real estate globally than any national or international brokerage. We are number one in volume and the number of properties sold. So whether a buyer or seller lives locally, out of state, or out of the country, there is a high probability they are familiar with Keller Williams.
As a real estate professional, I have the Keller Williams Luxury International endorsement that requires additional luxury training and production proof. By aligning myself with other top-producing agents and brokers, I can help buyers referred to by agents outside of Park City and implement strategies that work well in other luxury markets. Additionally, the Keller Williams Luxury brand offers additional training as a listing agent and buyer agent to be cutting edge on new technology.
Keller Williams is the leading company in training and has its eyes set on the future of real estate technology. We currently have over 30,000 agents beta testing technology under the global umbrella of Keller Williams. This will help buyers and sellers have an even better experience buying or selling their properties.
The Advantages of Working with Derrik Carlson at Keller Williams Park City
In this article, I will speak about the benefits of working with Derrik Carlson, a top-producing realtor in the beautiful ski town of Park City, Utah. We will also dive into the benefits of working with the number one real estate brokerage Keller Williams and the group Keller Williams Luxury International. Together, the goal is to provide a great experience when buying or selling Park City, Utah, real estate.
Park City and the surrounding area are what we call an inbound market. The average buyer comes from over 500 miles away when moving to or buying a vacation property in the Park City area. That means that the listing broker and agent need to have a long reach to attract international buyers and buyers from Alaska to Florida and New York to California.
About 1% of the property owners in Deer Valley and Park City, Utah, are international, and 40% of the international owners come from Mexico. The top five states where non-primary owners live permanently are California, Florida, Texas, New York, and Illinois.
I mention this because agents and brokerages need to spend their marketing dollars on areas that will produce the highest results - I market my listings to Mexico, China, India, Australia, etc. Still, most of my marketing dollars are trying to attract the person who is most likely to buy a property in Utah.
As a buyer broker, I market to buyers in the top ten states and base their targeting on income and assets. I have built my business with specific systems and processes to help out-of-state or country buyers quickly buy a property. I believe that myself and Keller Williams provide world-class representation to those buying and selling real estate in the Park City area.
Being a National Association of Realtors member, I have aligned myself with KW Park City, Keller Williams Real Estate (KWPC), and Keller Williams Luxury International. This is because we are an elite club that only a handful of top-producing agents are eligible to join and because the brokerage has the largest and well known real estate franchise in the world.
Keller Williams has 975 offices and 186,000 associates, making us the number one brokerage for unit and sales volume in the United States. If you have watched the real estate shows on cable networks, you have seen the famous Keller Williams agents. I've worked with clients from all over the world that walk in the door with trust already built by the brand.
KWPC also allows me to showcase my listings and use all our offices at the locations below. I tend to use the Sun Peak, Deer Valley, and Midway offices the most because the parking situation on Main St. can be challenging. However, I am always happy to meet at the following locations.
· Sun Peak Office | Real Estate In Park City, Derrik Carlson: 1750 Sun Peak Drive, Park City, Utah 84098
· Deer Valley Office: 1375 Deer Valley Drive, Park City, Utah 84060
· Park City Main Street Office: 693 Main Street Park City, Utah 84060
· Midway Office: 380 E. Main St Midway, Utah 84049
What Real Estate Company Sells The Most Real Estate - Well, Keller Williams, of course!
Keller Williams has a presence on five continents and, in 2021, sold 58,433 properties for over $1 million.
Top Real Estate Brokers: Historical Rank by Sale Volume for 2019
1. Keller Williams Realty - $336.59B
2. RE/MAX - $269.93B
3. Coldwell Banker Real Estate - $240.12B
4. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices - $115.43B
5. Sotheby's Realty International - $102.29B
6. Century 21 - $93.35B
7. Windermere Real Estate - $36.71B
8. Weichert Realtors - $33.75B
When you work with Derrik Carlson, you get the following:
· Local knowledge about Park City real estate.
· A fully committed ally to negotiate on your behalf.
· Systems to streamline the buying and selling process.
· The backing of the #1 real estate brokerage in the world.
· Easy to use technology to search for homes for sale and sign contracts.
I am committed to helping with your property search by:
· Providing up-to-the-minute multiple listing information.
· Previewing or doing live walk-throughs of Park City homes and condos on your behalf.
· Personally touring homes and neighborhoods when you are in town.
· Keeping you updated with the local market daily or weekly and a monthly overview.
· Providing cutting-edge technology to search properties at your leisure.
· Advise you of homes or condos sold in the area and how much.
· Working together to find the right property for you to live life on vacation.
As mentioned earlier, I am a Keller Williams Luxury International (KWLI) member. "The Luxury group is an exclusive, elite, and sophisticated group of real estate consultants raising the bar for service in the upper-tier home market." To join the group, I was required to take extensive Luxury Real Estate training, and the production requirement was to close two or more transactions in the last 12 months at the top 10% of the market.
Keller Williams Park City provides robust marketing tools that allow exclusive and professionally designed marketing materials and press release templates for new listings. I can also syndicate my listings in DuPont Registry, Unique Homes, Robb Report, The Wall Street Journal, International New York Times, Global Listings, Mansion Global, and other luxury publications. In addition, I have specific ways to target possible home buyers for Deer Valley Resort and Park City Mountain Resort that no one else in our market is using.
Park City Realtor Résumé
· Degrees in Finance & Management
· Mortgage Lender for an Inc 500 Bank (2004)
· Purchase First Investment Property at 23 Years Old
· Managed an 85 Unit Condo Development in the Caribbean
· Became Licensed to Sell Real Estate In the State of Utah in 2012
· Owned, Managed, and Repaired Income Properties for Investors
· Became a top 2 agent out of 2,000+ agents for Keller Williams, Utah
· Sells 10X More Residential Properties Than The Average Realtor in Utah
· Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist (RSPS)
· Record-Setting Transactions in the Park City Area
· Institute of Luxury Home Marketing Grad
· Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
· Keller Williams Luxury Member
Derrik Carlson is a Park City Board of Realtors member and Keller Williams Luxury International specialist.
Here are my strengths:
· Helping Park City Home and Condo Buyers Quickly Narrow Their Search - I have helped clients narrow their search hours after looking with other agents for years. That allows your next trip to Park City to be all about fun rather than looking at properties.
· Negotiating the Best Deals for Park City Real Estate - I take pride in negotiations, and one of the best feelings is knowing you arranged a great deal for your clients. I work with clients who negotiate billion-dollar transactions daily, and how they want to negotiate their real estate transactions differs from how most people deal. An agent can get excited and show their hand too early, but staying calm and steady helps in negotiations.
· Calm and Steady Win Almost Every Time. Keeping an active negotiation calm and steady tends to help home buyers and sellers negotiate the best deal. The tremendous value in staying calm is after an issue arises in lending or after an inspection and having the other side want to work with my clients to stay on the path to closing.
· I Can Work With Anyone in Any Price Range When Buying or Selling Park City Real Estate. One of my true gifts is working with someone in the $500,000 price range to the multimillion-dollar price range. I have built my business with the idea of how I would like to be treated when buying one of the most significant investments in my life.
· Real Estate Marketing - My marketing helped me separate from 99% of other agents. I have not listed a single home or condo I have not sold since 2015, I have a One-Day Listing Guarantee for you to fire me anytime. The One Day Listing Guarantee allows you to be released from our listing contract if you feel I'm not giving you the appropriate level of service at any time. I implemented the guarantee several years ago and have never been fired!
· Follow-Up - The secret to my success has been my follow-up. I was often following up leads to being in the right place at the right time.
Here are My Weaknesses:
I do not walk around the house holding your hand, telling you how fantastic the kitchen sink is or why you must buy this specific home. Instead, I tend to stay quiet and wait for you to provide your thoughts. You'll be the owner who will live in and love the property, and my goal is to make sure you get a great deal and handle any issues we might have (inspection, appraisal, etc.) along the way.
I'm not good at high-pressure sales as I don't believe someone who can afford a million-dollar home can have their arm twisted to buy or sell a property. When representing buyers, I like to think that I allow buyers to choose if they want the property, and then I dig into the fun stuff. I do not point out every significant property feature when representing a seller.
I'm not good at telling clients unrealistic values of their property. While this can hurt me on initial listing appointments, I'm willing to work with sellers as long as we plan to sell the property over time. However, I'm not willing to list your property for sale at 150% of the value or have a buyer offer 60% of the asking price unless it's justifiable.
We need a path to present a logical argument to the other side to help prove property values.
I've done all the heavy lifting for you if you want agents to sell your home. I'm with the number one brokerage globally by the number of units sold and total dollar volume. I provide superior marketing and focus my resources on the highest possibility of finding someone looking to buy or sell real estate in Park City.
I've made it easy for you to search for every home or condo listed by every broker in Park City or discover more about the neighborhoods of Park City. I'll do video walkthroughs to help you better understand a property you are interested in buying. As a top-producing agent, I've aligned myself with Keller Williams Luxury International and have four local real estate offices to help showcase your property for sale.
Now, I've told you an elevator version of myself and my strengths and weaknesses.
Derrik Carlson is a Park City Realtor that helps buyers and sellers find and purchase homes and condos in Park City, Utah. He has aligned himself with Keller Williams Luxury International and Keller Williams Park City to help provide his clients with the highest possibilities of success.
Derrik has quickly taken the long path through real estate to become a top 1% agent by volume for Keller Williams, Utah. You now know where his four offices are in the Park City area, what you get when working with Derrik Carlson and Keller Williams, his extensive background in real estate, and his strengths/weaknesses. While you can work with over one thousand real estate agents, I'd be honored to earn your trust and business.
Editor's Note: The official Utah Division of Real Estate brokerage name is KW Park City Keller Williams Real Estate.