Kings Crown Real Estate Information and MLS Listings
Key Points: Kings Crown is a new real estate development that has modern finishes and ski-in-ski-out access to Park City Mountain Resort. There are a total of 62 properties, offering condos, townhomes, and land for single-family homes.
Kings Grown Real Estate Information
King's Crown is a great addition to Old Town real estate and will offer easy access to world-class skiing at the base of Park City Mountain Resort. It is within walking distance of some of Park City's best restaurants, nightlife, and shopping.
King's Crown will provide great views and easy access to nearby trails for hiking, biking, and a ski-in-ski-out experience. The ski access will be off the newly cut run Crown Way and where you will access the property via a glass ski elevator.
Seven of the homesites will provide true ski-in-ski-out access while townhomes, condominiums, and the amenities are all a very short walk from King's Crown Tower and Ski Lounge.
The last opportunity for owning within a new ski-in-ski-out development is King's Crown. The developers are long-time residences of Park City and preserved 85-percent of the original parcel for open space. The mountainside has a maple grove that will illuminate orange with the beautiful fall colors of Park City.
Specifics on the size of King's Crown - 15 Acres
- 7 Townhomes
- The townhomes offer four to five en suite bedrooms with spacious floor plans, 11' ceilings, and a game room. The individual over-sized two-car garage will be heated and private elevators will provide privacy for owners.
- 28 Ski Condominiums
- Each condominium offers a different floor plan. The condos will be one to four bedrooms, 950 to 3,600 square feet, master bedroom suites with fireplaces and steam showers, gourmet kitchens, large balconies, and outdoor hot tubs. Condo owners will have exclusive amenities such as an on-site concierge, pools for kids and adults, a steam room, sauna, fitness center, owner's lounge, and a game room/teen hangout room.
- 27 Custom Build Homesites
- King's Crown lots will allow you to select your builder to build your custom Park City dream home. Feel free to contact me regarding recommended builders and building design guidelines.
The development will be focused around the King's Crown Tower and Ski Lounge. The walls of the Tower will be made of glass to provide views of Old Town and the Wasatch Range. The Ski Lounge will have a residence-only area where owners can get ready or wind down for skiing. It offers direct ski access, Après-ski wine and cheese, a hot tub with a fire feature, ski lockers with boot warmers, and outdoor space. King's Crown offers a great location to be close enough to skiing, dining, or shopping so you will not need to drive.
The Final Phase Now Available, Limited Condominiums Remaining!
Kings Crown Park City Prices Below
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Try our advanced Park City MLS search. You can easily search & filter properties by location, price, amenities, and more to find exactly what you're looking for Park City ski condos for sale.
Kings Crown's Frequently Asked Questions:
- Are pets allowed?
- Yes, well-behaved pets are allowed.
- How far is King's Crown from the base of Park City Mountain Resort?
- About 100 yards away or the length of a football field
- How long does it take to get to the Salt Lake Airport from King's Crown?
- The airport in Salt Lake is about 38 miles away or a short 45-minute drive.
- Who will manage the property to ensure it's to ensure it stays up to my expectations?
- Vail Resorts will manage the property through VR CPC Holdings, Inc. Vail Resorts is also contracted to manage the private ski run to access King's Crown.
- Will King's Crown allow for nightly rentals?
- Yes, you will be able to rent your property and you may choose any property management company you would like.
- How big of a home can I build in King's Crown?
- The building pads will allow for a home that is approximately 2,000 to 3,500 square feet.
- How big will the townhomes be?
- The livable square footage of the townhomes will be approximately 3,500 to 3,650 square feet.
- What are some of the other projects the developers have done?
- Silver Star at Park City, 820 Park Avenue in Old Town, and Empire Pass at Deer Valley
- Who's the architect?
- Chimso Onwuegbu with WOW Architects who is based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- What about furnishing my property?
- Furnishings are not included but there are several designers I can recommend.
- Who's going to be building?
- The contractor for King's Crown is Big-D Signature. Big-D Signature is an experienced builder within Park City and Deer Valley who will be building the condominium buildings, townhomes, parking structures, and amenity areas.
- Can I view the HOA budget and CC&R's?
- Yes, I can easily supply the Condominium Declaration for the Townhomes, Condominium Declaration for the Condos, CC&Rs that have been recorded, HOA Master Budget, HOA Townhome Budget, HOA Condo Budget, and HOA Lot Budget.
In Closing, King's Crown will be a great project and a wonderful spot to own real estate in Park City. I suspect that the townhomes and condos will end up feeling similar to Stein Eriksen Residences in Deer Valley but with the added flair of the Ski Tower and Lounge. The developer and their designers are selecting more into earthy tones rather than a gray palate which will age well over time. Big D Signature is an elite builder in Utah and the finished product should be pristine. If you are considering buying new construction (see link below) within the Park City area please contact me to discuss which option will work best for you.