Kings Crown Real Estate Information and MLS Listings
Key Points: Kings Crown is a new real estate development with modern finishes and is a ski-in-ski-out property with access to Park City Mountain Resort. With 62 properties offering condos, townhomes, and land for single-family homes, Kings Crown options multiple options for Park City real estate buyers.
For more real estate information about the properties for sale on the ski runs of Park City or to organize any private showings, contact your Park City Realtors today!
View up-to-date King's Crown real estate listings by clicking the listings button below, or read more by scrolling down this page about one of the newest real estate developments in Park City, Utah.
About Kings Grown Real Estate
King's Crown is an excellent addition to Old Town real estate and will offer easy access to world-class skiing at the base of Park City Mountain Resort. In addition, it is within walking distance of some of Park City's best restaurants, nightlife, and shopping.
King's Crown provides excellent views and easy access to nearby trails for hiking, biking, and a ski-in-ski-out experience. The ski access will be off the newly cut ski run Crown Way, where you will access the property via a glass ski elevator.
Seven homesites provided proper ski-in-ski-out access, while townhomes, condominiums, and amenities are a short walk from King's Crown Tower and Ski Lounge.
The developers are long-time residents of Park City and preserved 85 percent of the original parcel for open space. The mountainside has a maple grove that will illuminate orange with the beautiful fall colors of Park City.
Specifics on the Size of King's Crown - 15 Acres
· 7 TOWNHOMES -The townhomes offer four to five en suite bedrooms with spacious floor plans, 11' ceilings, and a game room. The individual oversized two-car garage will be heated, and private elevators will provide privacy for owners.
· 28 SKI CONDOMINIUMS - Each condominium offers a different floor plan. The condos will be one to four bedrooms, 950 to 3,600 square feet, master bedroom suites with fireplaces and steam showers, gourmet kitchens, large balconies, and outdoor hot tubs. In addition, condo owners will have exclusive amenities such as an on-site concierge, pools for kids and adults, a steam room, a sauna, a fitness center, an owner's lounge, and a game room/teen hangout room.
· 27 CUSTOM BUILD HOMESITES - King's Crown lots will allow you to select your builder to build your custom Park City dream home. Feel free to contact me regarding recommended builders and building design guidelines.
The development will focus on the King's Crown Tower and Ski Lounge. The walls of the Tower will be made of glass to provide views of Old Town and the Wasatch Range. The Ski Lounge will have a residence-only area where owners can get ready or wind down for skiing. It offers direct ski access, Après-ski, a hot tub with a fire feature, ski lockers with boot warmers, and outdoor space. In addition, King's Crown offers a great location close enough to skiing, dining, or shopping, so you will not need to drive.
King's Crown Commitment to Open Space
King's Crown, a development project in Park City, Utah, is dedicated to preserving the town's natural beauty. Locally committed to their community, the owners and developers have set aside 85% of the development as deed-restricted open space. A conservation easement protects this open space. The King's Crown partners worked with Summit Land Conservancy and Park City Municipal Corporation to preserve the largest and most cherished maple grove in Park City.
This landmark hillside is famous for its fiery autumn colors and is a popular destination for hiking, biking, skiing, and snowshoeing. The King's Crown development is situated at the base of this newly preserved open space. Residents and visitors alike will have the opportunity to enjoy this gift to the Park City community for years to come.
King's Crown Realtors
The Carlson Real Estate Team is a professional real estate group led by Derrik Carlson, dedicated to helping clients buy or sell properties in Park City, Utah. With their expertise in the local real estate market, the team provides personalized service to ensure a smooth and successful transaction for each client.
Having sold real estate in King's Crown, the team has an in-depth understanding of this development's unique features and benefits. They believe King's Crown offers an exceptional location and quality build, making it an attractive investment opportunity.
If you are a homeowner in King's Crown considering selling your property, the team at King's Crown Realtors would be delighted to discuss how they can help. With their knowledge of the local market, they can provide expert advice on pricing, marketing, and negotiating to help you achieve the best possible outcome for your sale.
Derrik Carlson and his team are committed to providing their clients with exceptional service and expert guidance to ensure a successful real estate experience in Park City, Utah.
Kings Crown's Frequently Asked Questions:
- Are pets allowed at Kings Crown?
- Yes, well-behaved pets are permitted.
- How far is King's Crown from the base of Park City Mountain Resort?
- About 100 yards away or the length of a football field
- How long does it take to get to the Salt Lake Airport from King's Crown?
- The airport in Salt Lake is about 38 miles away or a short 45-minute drive.
- Who manages the property to ensure it's to ensure it stays up to my expectations?
- Vail Resorts manages King's Crown through VR CPC Holdings, Inc. Vail Resorts is also contracted to manage the private ski run to access King's Crown.
- Will King's Crown allow for nightly rentals?
- Yes, you can rent your property and choose any property management company you would like.
- How big of a home can I build in King's Crown?
- The building pads will allow a home of approximately 2,000 to 3,500 square feet.
- How big are the King's Crown townhomes?
- The livable square footage of the townhomes will be approximately 3,500 to 3,650 square feet.
- What are some of the other projects the developers have built?
- Silver Star at Park City, 820 Park Avenue in Old Town, and Empire Pass at Deer Valley
- Who was the architect?
- Chimso Onwuegbu with WOW Architects is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- What about furnishing my property?
- Furnishings were not initially included in the purchase price, but there are several designers I can recommend. So there's a high probability that the properties are being sold furnished.
- Who built the King's Crown development in Park City, Ut?
- The contractor for King's Crown is Big-D Signature. Big-D Signature is an experienced builder within Park City and Deer Valley who will build condominium buildings, townhomes, parking structures, and amenity areas.
- Can I view the HOA budget and CC&Rs?
- Yes, I can easily supply the Condominium Declaration for the Townhomes, Condominium Declaration for the Condos, CC&Rs that have been recorded, HOA Master Budget, HOA Townhome Budget, HOA Condo Budget, and HOA Lot Budget.
In Closing, King's Crown will be a great project and a fantastic spot to own real estate in Park City. I suspect the townhomes and condos feel similar to Stein Eriksen Residences in Deer Valley but with the added flair of the Ski Tower and Lounge.
The developer and their designers are selecting more earthy tones rather than a gray palate which will age well over time. Big D Signature is an elite builder in Utah, and the finished product should be pristine. If you are considering buying new construction (see link below) within the Park City area, don't hesitate to contact me to discuss which option will work best for you.
Related Searches to Kings Crown Park City
- New Construction in Park City - See similar newly built properties in Park City, Utah.
- Old Town Park City Condos for Sale - Old Town condos are trending because of the proximity to skiing, shopping, dining, and the Park City lifestyle.
- New Listings - view the latest listings for sale in Deer Valley and Park City, Utah.