Find Luxury Condo Listings in Park City
The Wasatch mountain range provides beautiful backdrops. The sunrises are often spectacular and the twinkling night lights of Park City are calming.
The combination of the beauty of Utah, proximity to skiing, and easy access from the Salt Lake International Airport are what sets Park City apart from other luxury markets.
Search luxury condos for sale in Park City below and contact me with any questions or to schedule a private showing of any Park City luxury property. Register for a free account to receive updates on new luxury condos on the Park City MLS.
Top 12 Luxurious New Condo Developments in Deer Valley and Park City, Utah
Here, I present Park City's top 12 new condo developments. Excluding 205 Main St. Condominiums, these properties are featured mainly around ski resorts in Park City and Deer Valley Resort. If you’re searching for the crème da la crème, this list is what you've been looking for and where you will want to own a Park City condo.
- Apex Residences: 63 ski-in-ski-out residences in The Canyons Village. 5,800 square feet of amenities with a fitness club, heated outdoor pool, hot tubs, concierge, spa, splash pad, and a private Apex shuttle.
- Fairway Springs: Near the Frostwood Gondola with luxury finishes and features. Fairway Springs sits on the Canyon's golf course.
- Juniper Landing: 60 townhomes and 11 buildings. Juniper landing has access to skiing from the Frostwood Gondola and sits on the 9th and 10th hole of the Canyon's Golf Course.
- Lift Condominiums: 61 ski-in-ski-out condos in the heart of the Canyon's Village. Amenities include a pool deck, hot tub, fitness center, and club room.
- Empire Residences: 20 ski-in-ski-out condos located next to the Silver Strike Express lift. Amenities include an aprés-ski lounge, game room, fitness center, hot tub, and more. Owners may also become members of the Talisker Club for golf and additional amenities.
- Goldener Hirsch: 40 ski-in-ski-out residences in Upper Deer Valley. Amenities include valet, concierge, firepits, rooftop pool with hot tub, fitness center, and an aprés-ski lounge.
- Montage Deer Valley: 128 guest rooms and 46 suites and 81 private residences provide a luxurious experience in Empire Pass. The Montage offers five-star amenities and services - including one of the finest indoor pools in Utah, outdoor pool, fitness room, dining (formal and casual), bar, lounge, aprés-ski, paint (kid's club). Inquirer about properties for sale that may not currently be listed for sale.
- One Empire Pass: 27 luxury condominiums in Empire Pass. Amenities include ski lockers, ski valet, fitness room, firepit, pools, game room, and a golf simulator.
- St. Regis Deer Valley: 67 condo-hotel units and additional residences which providing ski-in-ski-out access to Deer Crest. Amenities include butler service, 24-hour room service, spa, pool, hot tub, athletic club, aprés-ski lounge, bar, restaurants, and some of the best hot cocoa you've ever had.
- Stein Eriksen Residences: 40 luxurious condos in Upper Deer Valley with a mix of single-family residences. The development is centered around skiing but provides big views and fantastic amenities, which include - ski lounge with private lockers, restaurant, indoor and outdoor pool, kid's zone, business center, valet service, concierge, and housekeeping.
Grandeur Condos Often Include
Park City offers the most valuable real estate in Utah. You may expect high-end construction materials with skilled craftsmanship within the Luxury condominium unit. Typically, the floors are of natural wood, countertops are granite or another fine durable material. The kitchens appliances are usually Wolf, Viking, Thermador, Subzero, and other high-quality appliances.
High-end Amenities often include:
- Master Bedroom Suite
- Fitness Rooms
- Smart Home Technology
- Butler Service
- Dining Options
- Wine Fridge
- Ski-In-Ski-Out Access
Information About Your Park City Luxury Condo Search
When clicking on the photo above you will be asked to register. The property's page will provide detailed on Park City multiple listing information about the property you selected. The listing page includes:
- Square Footage
- Year Built
- Parking Spaces
- Interior Features
- Exterior Features
- Date Listed
- Days on Market
- HOA Fees
- HOA Frequency
- Similar Properties
- Number of Days on Market (DOM) since the property was listed
- HOA fees
- Year of construction
- MLS Number
You will also be able to see similar real estate listings in the Park City area.
My website provides all active listings on the Park City MLS. If you are interested in a property and would like to be provided closed sale information please reach out to me. When searching for Luxury condos you may sort by Price - low to high, high to low, oldest listings, or newest listing.
Park City Luxury REALTOR® | Derrik Carlson
Whether you have been searching for some time or just started your condo search I am here to help guide and consult you through our small but complex real estate market. Being a member of the Keller Williams Luxury International designation participate in additional training to stay up to date with current trends in the luxury real estate market.
If you are thinking of selling your Park City condo I can provide current market data, relevant property information to help determine market value, and a detailed marketing plan to ensure you sell your property for the highest price in the shortest amount of time. We provide marketing exposure unlike any brokerage or agent in Utah.