Find Premier Luxury Homes Listings for Sale in Park City & Deer Valley
This page is dedicated to Park City luxury homes & helps provide real estate information about the most luxurious neighborhoods in Park City and Deer Valley.
Are you searching for a Park City luxury realtor and in the market to buy luxury real estate in Park City? Whether you are looking for a newly built home, a ski home, a golf home, or a historic home, this is the most helpful website for buyers of luxury homes in Park City, Utah.
This website provides the most advanced search technology to allow you to view luxury homes on the Park City MLS. The real estate feed is updated every fifteen minutes to ensure you may see all the new luxury listings for sale. In addition, with Park City community writeups, this page is to help you quickly become familiar with Park City luxury homes for sale.
Buying Luxury Homes in Park City, Ut
You will find that this website provides a one-stop resource for your Park City, Utah, luxury real estate search. I have written all the information and focused on Park City communities and the local real estate market. At the bottom of this page, you can easily access information on our community section to view properties for sale in a specific area of town. If you don't find the information you are searching for, please contact me, your Park City Realtor, via phone or email.
My goal is to help you find the perfect property with a stress-free buying experience. This website will help you find the finest properties in Park City. With my years of experience, I will help you navigate the process to negotiate the best deal possible.
You are in great hands when working with me. I'm in the top 1% of agents for closed volume for Keller Williams, Utah, and a member of the exclusive Keller Williams Luxury International Real Estate Group. Read testimonials of what clients say about working with me when buying and selling real estate in Park City and Deer Valley.
The Top Areas to Buy a Luxury Home in Park City, Utah:
There are excellent luxury home options throughout Park City beyond the five areas highlighted on this page. Homes are classified as luxury based on their price and finishes. Park City provides small and large luxury homes for sale, starting at $3,000,000.
Luxury homes in Park City tend to be around the ski slopes or golf courses. However, the golf courses of Park City provide excellent on-site amenities for owners to enjoy.
Links to all the top areas for luxury homes can be found below, and at the top of this page, if you're curious about how the Park City luxury real estate market functions, check out our Park City Real Estate Market Report. Our market report provides updates on specific price ranges of high-end homes.
Deer Valley offers an array of luxury homes, with a premium for ski access and newer construction. Deer Valley can be sorted into four smaller areas: Empire Pass, Deer Crest, Lower Deer Valley, and Upper Deer Valley.
Because of the price range, every home for sale in Empire Pass and Deer Crest will be classified as a luxury home. Therefore, a large percentage of the homes in Upper Deer Valley will meet the criteria, and about 1/3 of the homes in Lower Deer Valley will be considered luxury property.
Deer Valley offers a tranquil setting and extraordinary year-round living. Only skiers are allowed on the mountain, so if you have a snowboarder in the group, you can take the bus, drive them to another resort, or consider some of the other luxury communities of Park City.
The Colony is a gated luxury ski-in-ski-out community in The Canyons that provides 274 parcels on 4,300 acres. The parcels of land are three to one-hundred and thirteen acres which may offer equestrian rights. Homes around 4,000 square feet are typically guest homes that allow for a larger home built on the parcel. Some of the most luxurious homes currently being built in Park City are within the gates of The Colony.
Promontory is a gated golf community on the edge of Park City. It is 6,400 acres with 1,674 land parcels with a high level of amenities. The community was planned for every home to have views of the Park City ski resorts or the Uinta Mountain range. Additional details and a long list of amenities can be found on my Promontory real estate page. Promontory currently accounts for twenty-five percent of the transactions in the Park City area. There is an opportunity to purchase an existing home or new construction.
Glenwild was Park City's first luxury gated golf community in the area. It is within the Park City school district and offers excellent views of the Park City ski resorts. There are 950 acres with 199 land parcels and a par 71 golf course. In addition, Glenwild provides easy access to the interstate to get to Salt Lake and the airport.
Why The Wealthy Choose To Buy Homes in Park City
Park City consistently ranks as one of the wealthiest areas in the United States. Many of our residents are former CEOs, hedge fund managers who worked in the entertainment industry, and other professionals that moved here for a high quality of life with a small-town feel but close to amenities.
This small mountain town is a special place to live because it's forty minutes from the Salt Lake International Airport, which allows owners to play first and work afterward. In addition, many of my clients commute to the east or west coasts for business but run the day-to-day operations from their Park City home. Another reason Park City attracts the wealthy is that Utah offers lower income and property taxes than the state from which they are moving.
When Buying Luxury Real Estate In Park City
Every client I work with starts their Park City real estate search online, gathering information about Park City over time. If you are searching from afar, I do my best to offer information about specific areas, but there is no replacement for an in-person property tour. If you cannot travel to Park City soon, a quick phone call with me will help narrow your home search and save you ample time.
Going beyond the photos, we take the time for a two-hour property tour of Park City, which provides a complete understanding of the benefits of one luxurious neighborhood over another. Again, I want you to understand the views from a specific area better and ultimately narrow it down to where you want to buy a property in Park City.
I work with the best inspectors, appraisers, and title insurance companies to ensure you are protected when buying a luxury home in the Park City area. Viewing the Park City Buyer's Guide., you can learn more about the advantages of working with me.
FAQ sECTION ABOUT PARK CITY LUXURY HOMES
- How much does it cost to build a luxury home in Park City, Utah
- Your budget for building a luxury home in Park City, UT, should start at $600 per square foot, excluding the price of purchasing the land and landscaping.
- Are any great spots left to build in the Deer Valley Resort Area?
- Is Park City and Deer Valley the same?
- No, the Deer Valley Resort Area is within Park City, not a town.
- How current is the multiple listing information on this site?
- While other national websites have lag, my website pulls directly from the Park City MLS, and you can see when this page was last updated at the bottom of the page.
- Where is the best place to buy real estate in Park City?
- I've received this question several times, and my answer is always the same. I can take five groups of clients out that all say they want the same thing, but they will choose four different areas of town. The details of a specific home, such as views, finishes, acreage, and location, all play a factor, and everyone likes something a little different than the next. My goal is to find the perfect property for you!
- What are the ultra-luxury areas of Park City?
- What are some options for luxury homes near Park City?
- Are all real estate agents and the websites I see online aligned with the Park City Board of Realtors?
- No, many national corporations generate leads for agents who may not be familiar with the Park City market. However, I hope you find this site and the information valuable, and please sign up to receive daily or weekly emails of new property listings in Park City.
- How much do I charge when helping buyers purchase a property in Park City?
- When buying a property in Park City, my services for buyers are paid for by the seller. The listing broker offers a buyer broker agent commission (BAC) predetermined before the property is listed for sale.
- What is the typical earnest money when buying a luxury home in Park City?
- While there is no typical amount of earnest money, my rule of thumb is 3% to 5% of the offer price.