- 6 Beds
- 10 Baths
- 13,536 SqFt
Park City Luxury Homes for Sale
Are you in the market to buy luxury real estate in Park City? Whether you are looking for a newly built home, a ski home, a golf home, or historic homes, this is the most helpful website for buyers of luxury homes in Park City, Utah. This website provides the most advanced search technology to allow you to view luxury homes on the Park City MLS. The real estate feed is updated every fifteen minutes to ensure you may see all the new luxury listings for sale. There are community writeups so you may easily become familiar with our small but complex market.
Search Price Ranges: $3m to $4m | $4m to $6m | $6m+
Browse Luxury Listings In Park City
- 4 Beds
- 6 Baths
- 10,286 SqFt
- 14 Beds
- 22 Baths
- 33,000 SqFt
- 6 Beds
- 10 Baths
- 8,503 SqFt
- 9 Beds
- 15 Baths
- 18,695 SqFt
- 7 Beds
- 9 Baths
- 18,500 SqFt
- 6 Beds
- 8 Baths
- 9,857 SqFt
- 9 Beds
- 12 Baths
- 14,384 SqFt
- 6 Beds
- 8 Baths
- 12,000 SqFt
- 5 Beds
- 7 Baths
- 9,099 SqFt
- 6 Beds
- 8 Baths
- 9,415 SqFt
- 8 Beds
- 10 Baths
- 11,511 SqFt
Buying Luxury Homes in Park City, Ut
You will find that this website provides a one-stop resource for your Park City, Utah real estate search. I have written all the information and focused on Park City communities and the local real estate market. At the bottom of this page, you can easily access information on our community section to view properties for sale in a specific area of town. If you don't find the information you are searching for please feel free to contact me, your Park City Realtor, via phone or email. My goal is to help you find the perfect property and for you to have a stress free buying experience. This website will help you find the finest properties available for sale in Park City and with my years of experience, I will help navigate you throughout the process to negotiate the best deal possible. You are in great hands when working with me. I'm in the top 1% of agents for closed volume for Keller Williams Utah and a member of the exclusive Keller Williams Luxury International Real Estate group. Read the testimonials of what clients have to say about working with me when buying and selling real estate in Park City and Deer Valley.
Park City Luxury Homes for Sale:
There are great luxury home options throughout Park City beyond the five areas highlighted on this page. Homes are generally classified as luxury based on their price and finishes. Park City provides small and large luxury homes for sale which start at $3,000,000. Links to all the areas below can be found at the top of this page.
Deer Valley Luxury Homes for Sale:
Deer Valley offers an array of luxury homes and there is a premium for ski access and newer construction. Deer Valley is sectioned into four smaller areas: Empire Pass, Deer Crest, Lower Deer Valley, and Upper Deer Valley. Every home for sale in Empire Pass and Deer Crest will be classified as luxury. A large percentage of the homes in Upper Deer Valley will meet the criteria and about 1/3 of the homes in Lower Deer Valley will be classified as luxury properties.
The Colony Luxury Homes for Sale:
The Colony is a gated luxury ski-in-ski-out community in The Canyons that provides 274 parcels on 4,300 acres. The parcels of land are three to one-hundred and thirteen acres which may offer equestrian rights. Homes around 4,000 square feet are typically guest home that still allows for a larger home to be built on the parcel. Some of the most luxurious homes being built in Park City are located within The Colony.
Promontory Luxury Homes for Sale:
Promontory is a gated golf community on the edge of Park City. It is 6,400 acres with 1,674 land parcels with a high level of amenities. The community was planned for every home to have views of the Park City ski resorts or the Uinta Mountain range. More details and a long list of amenities can be found on my Promontory real estate page.
Glenwild Luxury Homes for Sale:
Glenwild was Park City's first luxury gated golf community. It is within the Park City school district and offers great views of the Park City ski resorts. There are 950 acres with 199 land parcels and a par 71 golf course. Glenwild provides easy access to the interstate to get to Salt Lake and the airport.
The Wealthy Choose Park City
Park City consistently ranks as one of the wealthiest areas in the United States. Many of our residences are former CEO's, hedge fund managers, worked entertainment industry, and other professions that move here for the high quality of life with a small town feel but close to amenities. Park City is an outstanding place to live because it's forty minutes from the Salt Lake International Airport which allows owners to play first and work afterward. Many of my clients commute to the east or west coasts for business but run the day to day operations from their Park City home. Another reason Park City tends to attract the wealthy is that Utah offers lower income and property taxes than the state from which they are moving.
When Buying Luxury Real Estate In Park City...
Every client I work with starts their Park City real estate search online and they gather information about Park City over a period of time. If you are searching from afar I do my best to offer information about specific areas but there is no replacement for an actual property tour. If you are unable to travel to Park City in the near future a quick phone call with me will help narrow your home search and save you an ample amount of time. Going beyond the photos and taking time for a two-hour property tour of Park City which provides a full understanding of the benefits of one area over another, the views from a specific property, and ultimately where you want to buy a property in Park City. I work with the best inspectors, appraisers, and title insurance companies to ensure you are protected when buying a luxury home in the Park City area. You can learn more about the advantages of working with me by viewing the Park City Buyer's Guide.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT LUXURY HOMES
- How much does it cost to build a luxury home in Park City, Utah
- Your budget for building a luxury home in Park City, UT should start at $400 per square foot excluding price to purchase the land.
- Are there any great spots left to build in the Deer Valley Resort Area?
- Yes, Red Cloud in Empire Pass has prize lots for sale and there are other great lots throughout Deer Valley.
- Is Park City Deer Valley one in the same?
- No, Deer Valley Resort Area is located within Park City but it is not a sperate town.
- How current is the multiple listing information this site?
- While other national websites have lag, my website pulls directly from the Park City MLS and you can see when this page was last updated at the bottom of the page.
- Where is the best place to buy real estate in Park City?
- I've received this question several times and my answer is always the same. I can take five groups of clients out that all say they want the same thing but they will choose four different areas of town. The details of a specific home such as views, finishes, acreage, and location all play a factor and everyone likes something a little different than the next. My goal is to find the perfect property for you!
- What are the ultra-premium areas of Park City?
- Ultra-premium homes over $10,000,000 are typically in Deer Valley specifically in Deer Crest or Bald Eagle and in The Colony.
- What are some options for luxury homes near Park City?
- Other great options include Red Ledges in Heber, Tuhaye 15-minutes from Park City, Victory Ranch on the Provo River, and Wolf Creek Ranch that provides parcels of land greater than 100 acres.
- Are all real estate agents and their websites I'm seeing online aligned with the Park City Board of Realtors?
- No, there are many national corporations that generate leads for agents who may not be familiar with the Park City market. I hope you find this site and the information valuable and please sign up to receive daily or weekly emails of new property listings in Park City.
- How much do I charge when helping buyers purchase a property in Park City?
- When buying a property in Park City my services for buyers are free. The listing broker offers a buyer's agency commission which is predetermined before the property is listed for sale.
- What is the typical amount of earnest money when buying a luxury home in Park City?
- While there is not a typical amount of earnest money my rule of thumb is three to five percent of the offer price.
- Luxury Condos for Sale
- Ski Real Estate
- Nearby Golfing Communities
- New Construction in Park City
- Keller Williams Park City | Keller Williams Luxury International