EMPIRE PASS UTAH REAL ESTATE FOR SALE
KEYPOINTS: An in-depth review of Empire Pass real estate, and we will show every current Empire Pass real estate listing from every Park City real estate broker. The Empire Pass area may also be known as the Talisker Club.
We aim to provide you with more real estate information than any other Deer Valley Resort website so we can earn your business. Therefore, every link on this page has tremendous information and neighborhood photos to help you in your Deer Valley real estate search.
Use the links below to read about Empire Pass real estate, or go directly to the newest and best listings that Empire Pass offers.
Empire Pass Real Estate Information
View Every Real Estate Listing in Empire Pass. Empire Pass comprises 22 real estate developments within the Deer Valley Resort area in Park City, Utah.
The luxurious ski-in-ski-out single-family homes and condominiums have 550 condos on the 3,500-acre development and have allocated 90% of open space to preserve the area's stunning views and culture.
The advantages of Empire Pass homes and condos are the luxury of ski-in-ski-out amenities, the convenience of being 10 minutes from Old Town, and spectacular views. In addition, many of the properties within Empire Pass have a Talisker membership that provides additional amenities such as backcountry skiing, snowmobiling, yurts, and golf in the gated community of Tuhaye.
Talisker Club Membership in Deer Valley
When buying a property in Empire Pass, knowing about the Talisker Club Membership is essential. The membership encompasses the neighborhoods within Empire Pass and Tuhaye. In addition, Tuhaye provides a golf aspect to the ski-in-ski-out area of Empire Pass.
The Talisker Club Membership is a private, non-equity four seasons club that costs $150,000. The access to amenities is provided to family members in a vertical lineage and is 80% refundable upon the sale of the property.
Amenities include the Talisker Club Park and Talisker Spa in Tuhaye. In Empire Pass, you'll have access to the Talisker Tower, a ski lodge near the bottom of the Silver Strike Express lift, and The Outpost at Empire Pass to provide a backcountry experience.
About Empire Pass Real Estate:
Many Empire Pass properties include a membership deposit to Talisker Club. This membership may or may not be included in the property sale.
Talisker Tower is the focal point for the Village as it recently had a significant expansion.
Most Empire Pass MLS listings will note a 1% transfer fee assessed to the Buyer from Empire Pass Master Declaration at the closing of any Empire Pass property. Buying a home or condo in Empire Pass always involves a transfer fee.
Why We Love Empire Pass
Homes and condos in Empire Pass sit on the edge of Park City and the tranquility of the backcountry. In that perfect spot, it's easy to go one direction to incredible dining and shopping on Main Street or head the other way to break away from civilization into the forest with pine and aspen trees.
Here, you can feel you're surrounded by mother nature. The Empire Pass life is how we were meant to live. This is what you've worked so hard for & now you can enjoy friends and family in a five-star luxury setting while in the peaceful mountains; you'll have beautiful extensive views, and fresh air, knowing you're living the best life!
A Complete List of Empire Pass Condo and Home Subdivisions
Below we provide links with brief writeups to specific subdivisions in Empire Pass. Click the underlined link to read more about particular communities for sale in Empire Pass. Unfortunately, homes and condos for sale in specific subdivisions can be scarce. However, we have resources to find off-market properties for sale if you know the neighborhood you would like to own.
A Complete List of Empire Pass Condominiums
- Empire Pass Condos for Sale - Search every condominium or townhome for sale.
- Arrowleaf - The Arrowleaf residences are 55 ski-in-ski-out luxury residences with ski access in the Deer Valley Resort Area.
- Argent Deer Valley - Argent Empire Pass is a new real estate development in a premier ski-in-ski-out location within The Village at Empire Pass area of Deer Valley Resort.
- Empire Residences - Empire Residences | New Construction in Deer Valley Empire Residences is ski-in-ski-out real estate in the Empire Pass area of Deer Valley.
- Flagstaff - Flagstaff at Empire Mountain Village is located in Deer Valley and provides ski-in-ski-out luxury residences. The properties consist of two to four bedrooms and three to five bathrooms and range from 1,749 to 5,538 square feet.
- Grand Lodge - The rustic mountain exterior combines stone, timber, weathered copper, and wrought iron. Ski access to these Empire Pass condos is via the Flagstaff Mountain and next to the Northside Express lift.
- Ironwood - The Ironwood development offers ski-in-ski-out access to Empire Pass. The 23 townhomes have two-car garages and great views down towards Park City.
- Larkspur - The properties for sale have a single-family home feel since they are approximately 3,000 square feet or larger with two-car garages. Twenty-seven residences are a brief walk to the ski access to the Deer Valley ski resort via the Banner ski run. The Talisker Clubhouse is nearby to offer additional amenities such as dining, bar, workout facility, ski/bike rentals, etc.
- Montage Deer Valley - The Montage is the top line for Empire Pass condominiums. They offer private ownership opportunities with residences ranging from one to four bedrooms. The size of these luxurious condominiums ranges from 1,221 to 6,858 square feet.
- One Empire Pass - This development comprises 27 two, three, and four-bedroom residences ranging from 1,250 to 4,350 square feet. The views are of Old Town, Daly Chutes, and Lady Morgan Bowl.
- The Residences at the Tower Club - The Residences at the Tower Club floorplans range from two to five bedrooms and are around 1,900 to 4,300 square feet in size. The onsite amenities include a full-service spa, kids camp, fitness center, pool, hot tubs, a new ski beach, etc.
- Shooting Star - The building has a rustic mountain feeling patterned after historic grand lodges like those found in Yellowstone and Yosemite. The developer paid particular attention to the materials and colors when designing and building so the building is in harmony with the natural surroundings.
- Silver Strike Lodge - This luxury condo development is located within The Village at Empire Pass and is next to Silver Buck ski run and Silver Strike Express ski lift. It is a quick walk to the amenities at the Talisker Tower Club.
A Complete List of Empire Pass Single-Family Home Subdivisions
- Empire Pass Homes for Sale - Search every home for sale in Empire Pass.
- Bannerwood - Bannerwood is five exclusive ski-in-ski-out homesites along the Banner Ski Run in Deer Valley's Empire Pass of Park City, Utah. The Northside Express Chairlift provides direct access to the community.
- Nakoma / May be considered a condo or single-family - There are 17 homes with ski access and a view in mind. The mountain-rustic finishes have expansive floor plans that will stand the test of time.
- Northside Village - Homes in Northside Village don't come on the market often. If you're interested in finding an off-market property, don't hesitate to contact us to discuss your real estate options in Empire Pass.
- Paintbrush - This is a small subdivision with only twelve homes with four or five bedrooms and ranges from about 2,000 to 7,500 square feet. The architecture is mountain rustic with heavy timber and stone. The Paintbrush, real estate development, had the highest standards throughout the construction process and is very well built.
- Red Cloud - Red Cloud is a gated luxury real estate development in the Empire Pass area of Park City, Utah. The community is one of the most exclusive ski-in-ski-out communities in the Deer Valley Resort Area.
- The Belles at Empire Pass / May be considered a condo or single-family. - The Belles at Empire Pass is a ski-in-ski-out community of 17 rustic-contemporary residences with magnificent views and superior amenities. Residences are four to six bedrooms ranging from 3,867 to 7,517 square feet.
Discover Other Areas of Deer Valley
The five links below will allow you to read about real estate in the different areas of Deer Valley Resort. You can dig into specific neighborhoods to view real estate listings and maps here. Also, read about the history of different home and condo developments.
- Lower Deer Valley Real Estate - a mix of condos and single-family homes, mainly without ski access
- Upper Deer Valley Real Estate - a mix of condos and single-family homes - many properties have ski access.
- Deer Crest Real Estate - mainly ski-in-ski-out single-family homes.
- Deer Valley Ski-In-Ski-Out - A specific search to show only ski-in-ski-out MLS Listings in Deer Valley.
- Search Every Deer Valley Property for Sale in One Place
Empire Pass Real Estate Listings
Our website is updated every fifteen minutes with all Empire Pass real estate listings.