Hyatt Park City: Ski-in-Ski-Out Condos in the Canyons
Find Park City MLS Listings for Hyatt Centric Condominiums Below! Also known as Hyatt Escala.
The residences within this property offer easy ski access to The Canyons Village ski resort. If you are considering buying a ski condo in Park City this community can be an excellent option.
For additional information about properties for sale on the ski runs of Park City, Utah or to organize a private real estate tour, connect with your Canyons area real estate professionals today!
The Hyatt Centric condominium hotel is located next to the Sunrise chairlift in the heart of the Canyons Village for easy ski and snowboarding access.
The lodging options are AAA Four Diamond Resort hotel and easy access to Salt Lake City or Historic Main Street for the Sundance Film Festival & High West Distillery. The Hyatt offers three different buildings with distinct views and 178 residential suites in total. The property offers one to four bedrooms as large as 2,827 square feet which provides options for someone looking for a vacation home.
The Hyatt properties enjoy open floor plans and the larger residences provide the ability to sleep up to ten people comfortably. The condo-hotel aspect allows for multiple lock-off suites to maximize rental revenue. If you're considering purchasing vacation rentals it is good to know that you can use the Hyatt for property management or use an outside property management company. There is a 2% transfer fee when purchasing a Hyatt Escala Lodge.
Every residence has nine-foot or vaulted ceilings, fireplaces, a kitchen, and easy access to skiing. Owners have access to a private ski lounge and full ski services with a valet. The kid's game room, heated outdoor pool, hot tubs, sauna, and steam room are open to guests and owners. The restaurant and coffee bar are open to the public.
The Hyatt Centric offers a great experience in the summertime as well. With endless hiking and mountain bike trails around you can enjoy the beautiful Wasatch mountains. Summer concerts and additional dining options are within walking distance. This location is a top pick for all-season resort fun in the United States.
The HOA in this property is not necessarily cheap but the HOA Fees Include Cable TV, Common Area Taxes, Electricity, Natural Gas, High-Speed Internet, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Reserve Contingency Fund, Security, Sewer, Shuttle Service, Snow Removal, Basic Telephone, and Water.
Hyatt Centric Park City MLS Listings
Contact us for possible off-market Hyatt real estate listings. Try our advanced Park City real estate search. You can easily search & filter properties by location, price, amenities, ski access, and more to find exactly what you're looking for in a Park City Property.
Number of Bedrooms and Square Footage for Hyatt Centric Park City
|No. of Bedrooms||Square Footage|
|1 Bedroom||680 - 995 SQFT|
|2 Bedrooms||1,185 - 1,850 SQFT|
|3 Bedrooms||1,956 - 2,745 SQFT|
2,630 - 2,875 SQ FT
Our goal is to provide information to you to help you better understand the real estate market in Park City. Below are five additional pages that you may find helpful while searching for real estate in Park City.
- Park City Ski Condos For Sale
- The Canyons Village Condominiums
- Deer Valley Resort Area Condos For Sale
- Park City Single Family Homes
- Real Estate In Park City Buyer's Guide
Hyatt Park City Features and Amenities:
- Common Area Amenities: Elevator; Fire Sprinklers; Fitness Room; Hot Tub; Onsite Management; Pets Allowed w/Restrictions; Pool; Shuttle Service; Ski Storage; Steam Room; See Remarks
- Recreation Access: Ski Into Project; Ski Out of Project
- Interior Features:Ceiling(s) - 9 Ft Plus; Fire Sprinklers; Furnished - Fully; Lock-Out; See Remarks
- Fireplaces: Gas
- Appliances: Dishwasher; Disposal; Dryer - Gas; Gas Range; Oven; Refrigerator; Washer/Dryer Stacked
- Equipment: Appliances; Fire Pressure System; Smoke Alarm; Water Heater - Gas
- Dining Area: Breakfast Nook; Semi-Formal Dining
- Flooring: Carpet; Tile; Wood
- Foundation: Concrete Slab
- Heating: Fireplace; Forced Air; Natural Gas; Zoned
- Cooling: Central Air
- Garage Type: Garage Spaces: 2; Attached; See Remarks
- Other Park Type: Assigned; Unassigned; Underground; Guest Parking; See Remarks
- Parking Spaces Covered: 1 or 2 - does not provide the ability to leave a vehicle.
- Construction: Concrete
Exterior - Utilities - Miscellaneous
- Property Description: Level; On Bus Route
- Style: Mountain Contemporary
- Roof: Shingle
- Utilities: Cable Available; Electricity Connected; High Speed Internet Available; Natural Gas Connected; Phone Available
- Water: Public
- Sewage: Public Sewer
- Association Fees Included: Amenities; Cable TV; Com Area Taxes; Electricity; Gas; Internet - High Speed; Maintenance Exterior; Maintenance Grounds; Reserve/Contingency Fund; Security; Sewer; Shuttle Service; Snow Removal; Telephone - Basic; Water
- Terms Offered: Cash; Conventional
- Nightly Rental Allowed: Yes
Location and Vicinity
- Geographic Area: Park City
- Major Area: Snyderville Basin
- Area: Canyons Village
- Subdivision: Hyatt Centric Park City
- School District: Park City