Founders Place Real Estate Information
New construction at Deer Valley Resort
78 Luxury Condos • 4 Residential Buildings • Amenity Building • 2, 3, & 4 Bedrooms
This new real estate development is one of the last real estate developments in the Deer Valley Resort Area. Founders Place offers a quiet ski-in-ski-out setting close to downtown Park City with the most accessible access to Jordanelle Reservoir and the Salt Lake International Airport.
Below you can read details of the newest development at Deer Valley Resort, located in Park City, Utah.
First, my take, East West Partners has a remarkable history of developing properties in Deer Valley and other mountain communities in the Western United States. The project is located ideally for access to winter and summer amenities. The nearby St Regis has a strong track record of rental history, and I believe Founders Place will rent well.
If you're interested in purchasing a property in Founders Place, please get in touch with us as soon as possible. We have helped guide over 20 clients with new construction in the past year and would love to earn your business.
Founder's Place Update for March 2023
Construction Update March 2023
Exciting news for Founder's Place! We are pleased to announce that the Helen phase, featuring 19 two-to-four-bedroom residences, has launched. These properties are sure to meet the highest standards of quality, design, and comfort that Founder's Place is known for.
If you're interested in owning a Founder's Place property, our team is here to help you navigate the process. With our expert guidance, you can find the perfect home that meets your needs and fits your budget.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to become a part of the Founder's Place community. Contact us today to learn more about our available properties and to schedule a viewing. We look forward to hearing from you!
Construction Update January 2023
Even with the constant snow in 2023, construction of this new construction project in Deer Vally continues to progress. Below is an update on Founder's Place for January 2023.
· General routing of the future primary driveway along Deer Hollow Road.
· The first level of the concrete stair towers for Edgar West has been poured.
· The foundation walls at Edgar West with structural columns await the post-tension concrete deck pours and materials for this process onsite.
· Live link to the construction site - the web page of the construction site at Founders Place takes a minute to pop up.
Founders Place Sales Process
There are currently only three options left to purchase at Founders' Place. In addition, there may not be any options currently on the Park City MLS, so reach out to me to discuss your options for ski-in-ski-out condominiums in Deer Valley. The development broke ground in September 2022 and is making significant progress.
Founders Place Real Estate High-level Overview:
- Location: Founders Place is on 30 acres within the gated community of Deer Crest at the base of the Mountaineer Lift. St Regis is an excellent reference point since it is located up the hill. This area of Deer Crest offers mature pine trees and gamble oak vegetation. Founders Place has a pristine location that is a reasonable distance from future development and provides easy access to downtown Park City (via Lower Deer Valley) or a five-minute drive to the Jordanelle Reservoir.
- Future Development in the Surrounding Area: There will be no other buildings outside St Regis and two or three single-family lots. Founders Place will build in two phases. The current offering is for the first phase of the Edgar & Polly residential buildings. It's worthwhile to scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Mayflower Mountain Resort link.
- Architecture: The architectural style will be Mountain Contemporary with clean lines and big windows of Modern architecture. It was essential to the architects that the design had see-through balconies with ample outdoor living space. The architecture team is Sparano & Mooney.
- Amenities: Resort pool deck, multiple hot tubs, considerable gym experience with fitness classroom, shared office space for owners, children's clubhouse room, teenager/adult game room, ski locker room, and in-house food and beverage cafe that delivers daily continental breakfast, lunch menu, and open bar/apps in the afternoon.
- Service: In-house residential managers that live onsite for owner needs, concierge, food and beverage staff, plus ski valet staff.
- Floor plans: 2 bedrooms to 4 bedrooms and Penthouse 4 Bedrooms.
- Pricing of Founders Place: (Subject to change)
- Residential Condos Price: $2.3m to $6m
- Two bedrooms range from $2.3m to $2.6m
- Three bedrooms range from $3.4m to $4.3m (Most in the $3.6m to $3.8m range)
- Four bedrooms range from $5.5m to $6m
- Penthouse Residences prices from approx $7.5m to $8.5m
- Residential Condos Price: $2.3m to $6m
The Edgar (East & West Buildings)
The Edgar East and West are the initial condominium offerings in the first phase of Founders Place, featuring 32 residences that range from two to four bedrooms, including seven penthouse suites. The construction of these homes and the amenity building will begin this summer.
The Edgar offers a peaceful mountain setting nestled within pine and aspen trees groves. This location offers premium ski-in-ski-out access where you walk directly to the Mountaineer Express lift at Deer Valley®.
This new development will be bustling with life in the summer & winter, with outdoor spaces for year-round living. There are outdoor areas to enjoy, and the ski runs make for easy hiking and biking trails in the summer. In addition, this building offers Southern exposure to provide ambient light throughout the day.
The Polly (Amenities Building)
The Polly is the name of the state-of-the-art amenity building and is about living on vacation. Activities will happen and a gathering place of perfection. There will be a sizeable well-equipped fitness center, yoga room (multi-purpose), kid's playroom, family lounge designed for multi-generations with games, soda fountain & grill, dedicated ski lockers, private lounge & ski valet, and private shuttle for owners and guests.
Deer Valley Resort (Founder's Place Location)
Deer Valley Ski Resort offers world-class skiing, and Founders Place allows a whole ski-in-ski-out experience at Deer Valley. There isn't any public parking in this area, so this area tends to be quiet early and later in the day. This location is unique within Deer Valley, which doesn't have other neighboring developments.
Founders Place Near Park City
Park City is in the next valley, offering the best of all worlds where you can feel like you're in an alpine retreat, but you can quickly take the shuttle or drive to experience the benefits of Park City. Real estate in Park City still has tremendous upside compared to other ski towns like Aspen and Jackson Hole. While other ski towns' pricing is much higher, the destination can be more challenging for a second home. I love that there isn't a stoplight from this property to the airport!
Be Here 365 Days a Year
Founders Place at Deer Valley is the perfect place to call home if you want to experience a year-round adventure. With easy access to the airport, you can spend more time exploring all of Utah's outdoor activities. Enjoy boating at Jordanelle, fishing in the Provo River, skiing, sledding, and snowmobiling in the backcountry. Plus, with its proximity to Deer Valley, you can enjoy all the fine dining, shopping, and entertainment the area offers. So come and discover the joys of mountain living at Founders Place. Contact us today to learn more.
The Developer: East West Partners
The developer of Founders Place is East West Partners. East West has been developing slope-side real estate for over thirty years and over $ 7 billion in ski real estate. They have developed properties in Beaver Creek, Snowmass, Northstar, and Steamboat. In addition, the developers have created at least four other significant properties in Deer Valley, historically focusing on the Empire Pass of Deer Valley Resort.
Frequently Asked Questions About Founder's Place
Below is a list of FAQs for new development, so we applied them to Founders Place. Please reach out to us with any additional questions.
Is there a reinvestment fee for Founders Place within the gates of Deer Crest?
There is a 1% transfer fee for all resale properties within Deer Crest. However, Founder's Place reinvestment fee is 0.4% and does not apply to original developer transactions.
What is the anticipated HOA fee for Founders Place?
Projections for the estimated budget for annual dues are $1.10 per square foot per month or $13.2 per square foot per year.
What's the size of Founders Place residences?
In phase one, sizes range from 1,400 sq. ft. to 4,500 sq. ft. There are a total of 32 residences in this phase, (5) Two bedrooms, (1) Three bedrooms + den (Smaller), (15) Three bedrooms + den (Larger), (4) Four bedrooms + den, and (7) Penthouse Four bedrooms.
Are residences sold fully furnished?
Founders Place residences do not include furnishings. We work with some terrific designers that can help you in this process. The developer allows small changes during construction, so it's best to get a designer involved early in the process.
Are pets allowed?
Pets are allowed at Founders Place for owners but not for renters.
When will Founders Place be finished?
The two residential buildings of The Edgar and The Polly should break ground in the summer of 2022. The anticipated timeline is two years. So let's plan on you moving closing in 2024.
What about Parking and Storage?
There are 53 underground parking spots for the first 32 residences - 1.65 places per residence- so owners can leave a vehicle at the property. Owners also have an assigned 5' x 7' conditioned storage area.
Is there a way to get from the ski school back to this condo on green runs, or is a shuttle needed for kids?
Today, leaving snowpack, you must take Little Stick (Blue) to Deer Hollow ski run (Green), leading to Founders Place. However, that will change this summer (2022) as Deer Valley adds another ski lift allowing beginning skiers out of the snowpack base and over to Deer Hollow ski run since Deer Hollow is the next best step after you graduate from the bunny hill.
Founders Place Pricing
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Similar Searches You May Love:
- Park City Ski Properties for Sale - Search all ski-in-ski-out properties in Park City, Utah.
- Deer Valley Condo Information & MLS Listings - Search every condo for sale in Deer Valley.
- Mayflower Mountain Resort Real Estate - New construction at the newest ski resort in North America. Now offering homes, condos, and land for sale.
*Header image courtesy of listing agent.
Editor's note: This page was last updated on March 16, 2023