Victory Ranch Real Estate Listings and Information
Key Points: The Victory Ranch lifestyle offers a premier golf course community in the Park City area. The community offers a wide array of amenities that allow the whole family to have fun. The property is a short trip to skiing and you'll have many hiking and biking trails to enjoy in the Jordanelle area. Homes for sale will come range in size from approximately 2,000 square feet to over 8,500 square feet.
Use the Overview button to read in-depth information about Victory Ranch real estate information or jump right to the Listings by using the button below.
Click Here to View Our Park City Golf Communities Page
Some may say this is a slice of paradise for a great outdoors group that loves to golf. The neighborhood is on the outskirts of Park City, Utah, and centers around member services being able to book golfing, fishing, shooting, biking, and many other outdoor activities for you.
The development is set along a four-mile stretch of the Upper Provo River on 6,250 acres and is known as one of the top golf courses in Utah.
The Ranch includes a Rees Jones-designed golf course, fantastic fly fishing, miles of trails for hiking and biking, tennis courts, yurt camping, a 5-stand skeet shooting facility, and over 3,500 acres of backcountry wilderness. Victory Ranch includes fine dining, I recommend trying the tomahawk steak, and a ski-in-ski-out clubhouse in Park City.
As with all the Park City golf course communities, Victory Ranch prices and home values continue to appreciate.
Why I Love The Victory Ranch Real Estate Development
Owning a vacation property or full-time residence in the golfing and outdoor neighborhood is a great experience. I sell high-end real estate in the Park City area and love the style of homes that the community has to offer for sale.
VR has what I believe are the coolest amenities in the Park City area, I love that riding an ATV into the backcountry is an option. If you want to go golfing while others go backcountry fishing or camping that's an option.
The property is only minutes away from Jordanelle Reservoir and Deer Valley which provides fun to be had in all seasons. Areas of Victory Ranch have excellent lake views! This Park City golf course neighborhood is the best option if you're looking for a Western mountain rustic feel and things to do that your group will always remember. Having the backcountry experience is a tradeoff for how close you want to be to Park City - that's one thing to consider.
About Victory Ranch Homes for Sale
Currently, there are a few homes or cabins for sale that are selling quickly and lots are available for purchase.
The Victory Ranch Cabins offer three-floor plans: The Willow and The Cottonwood which are three or four bedrooms, and The Juniper which is four or five bedrooms.
These models include interior features of gourmet kitchens with Viking appliances, custom cabinetry in kitchens and bathrooms, stone or quartz countertops throughout the home, solid wood interior doors, Nuheat bathroom floors, designer lighting fixtures, hand-crafted wood-burning fireplaces, custom closets, pre-wired audio, video, and security systems.
The exterior of the cabins at VR include douglas fir siding, shake shingles, hand-crafted front doors, premium windows, cedar decking, brushed concrete for the lower terrace, designated outdoor kitchen areas, native landscaping, automatic sprinkler systems, stained concrete driveways, outdoor fire pit, and much more.
The Amenities of Victory Ranch:
The Barn is a new building within Victory Ranch that has a Western-style architecture. Within The Barn, there are the life essentials, starting with the pizzeria and moving on to the ice cream shop, general store, game room, arts & room, basketball/sports court for tennis, pickleball, and paddle courts.
The fitness area offers a juice bar, a full treatment spa, and a zen pool area. Just outside of The Barn there is a 75-foot pool with a waterslide and hot tub. Because VR always adds fine finishing touches, The Barn is surrounded by a stream that leads into a small pond.
Victory Ranch has more outdoor amenities than any other property of its kind in the Park City area. There is the Freestone Pond which offers catch and release fishing open to people of all ages, skeet shooting that's incredibly fun, access to the Upper Provo River for world-class fly fishing, great hiking/biking/equestrian trails, backcountry camping (glamping), cross-country skiing and snowshoeing, an outfitter with private services, water sports on the Jordanelle Reservoir, and much more. The member's services concierge can book it all, including transportation to Park City.
Victory Ranch Partners with The Deer Crest Club to Access Deer Valley
VR has improved its ski access by partnering with the Deer Crest Club at the St Regis Hotel in Deer Valley. Members are now allowed access to this outstanding ski amenity up to five times per ski season. The Deer Crest Club offers food and beverage on a complimentary basis and a members-only locker area. This is similar to the arrangement that the golfing community of Red Ledges has with The Deer Crest Club.
Try our advanced Park City MLS search. You can easily search & filter properties by location, price, amenities, and more to find exactly what you're looking for in a Park City Property.
Victory Ranch HOA Dues & Fees:
HOA fees can vary depending on the type of property you own. As of 2019, the HOA due on a single-family home or cabin is $6,872 per year. The fractional ownership HOA's are approximately $14,825 per year. Upon purchase of a property, there is a 0.5% (one-half percent) transfer fee to the HOA reserve fund. The club membership is generally not included in the purchase price.
Golfing Fees for 2020
- Initiation Fee: $100,000
- Annual Fee: $7,200
- No Cart fees or Green Fees
- Family Benefits:
- The family includes Grandparents, Parents, Spouse, Parents-in-law, Grandparents-in-law, Children, and Grandchildren.
- Non-family Benefits:
- Accompanied $100 & Unaccompanied $200
- Qualification for Membership at Victory Ranch:
- In order to be a golf member in VR, it is required that you own real estate within the community. The membership may or may not be included in the purchase price depending on the seller. If the membership is included when buying a home in Victory Ranch there is a $50,000 value worked into the price.
*HOA dues are subject to change. Contact Derrik Carlson for any questions on current Victory Ranch updates.
Frequently Asked Questions for Living In Victory Ranch
- How many homesites are in development?
- There are a total of 200 custom home sites and 100 cabins. Fun fact - VR was once approved for 700 homes but the developers decreased the density to increase the lifestyle.
- Who are the developers?
- Sterling Bay Companies out of Chicago purchased the development in 2012.
- Is there a transfer fee when buying a property in Victory Ranch?
- Yes, there is a .5% transfer fee when buying a property.
- What is typically included in the HOA fee?
- Common Area Taxes, Insurance, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Security, Shuttle Service, and Snow Removal
- How far is it from Victory Ranch to the Salt Lake Airport?
- It is 50 miles from the airport with only one stoplight.
- How far is Victory Ranch to Main Street Park City?
- 19.5 miles
- I'm a foodie - Is there great food near Victory Ranch?
- The on-site restaurant has amazing food but if you want to get out and about there are options nearby. Park City has terrific places to eat but there are also great restaurants in Kamas (4.3 miles), Heber (12.4 miles), and Midway (13.3 miles).