Enclave at Sun Canyon Real Estate Listings and Information
Enclave at Sun Canyon offers remarkable contemporary homes with valley views in a wooded mountain setting. The 35 residences are single-family homes and townhomes. Built around 2016, the open floor plans offer 21' high ceilings, three to five bedrooms, and are approximately 2,100 to 6,700 square feet. Two of the townhomes are standalone.
The primary bedroom may be on the main level. Many single-family homes have a three-car garage, while the townhomes are primarily two cars. Townhomes live like single-family residences with floor-to-ceiling windows that offer expansive views of the surrounding forest. Construction is organic materials such as stone, steel accents, wood siding, and live roof accents to blend in with nature.
The interiors consist of stone fireplaces, expansive dining areas, large kitchen islands, and a cooking area for a gourmet chef. The floating staircases allow light to flow throughout the townhomes—main living areas open to large decks and patios for easy access to the hot tub.
Located near Olympic Park, hiking and mountain biking trails are nearby, and world-class skiing is nearby at Canyons Resort. Main Street Park City is approximately ten minutes away, while the Salt Lake City International Airport is a half-hour drive.
Other nearby ski resorts are Deer Valley Resort and Park City Mountain Resort. Worldclass restaurants in Park City and the Park City museum provide other activities.
While rentals are allowed at Enclave at the Sun, there is a 14-night minimum. A half-percent (.5%) transfer fee must be paid at closing.
Read More about the Neighborhoods of Park City
View Every Enclave at Sun Canyon Real Estate Listing
Similar Searches to Enclave at Sun Canyon:
While the full overview of Enclave at the Sun is above, you may want to review the additional links below.
· Park City New Construction - while not new construction, Enclave at the Sun still looks like a new development.
· Park City Real Estate for Sale - view every property for sale in Park City, Ut.
· Luxury Real Estate for Sale in Park City & Deer Valley -View the best properties for sale.
Enclave at the Sun Typical Common Property Description:
Association Fees Included: Com Area Taxes; Maintenance Exterior; Maintenance Grounds; Management Fees; Reserve/Contingency Fund; Snow Removal
· Fireplaces: Gas.
· Appliances: Dishwasher; Disposal; Double Oven; Freezer; Gas Range; Microwave; Oven; Refrigerator
· Equipment: Appliances; Audio System; Fire Pressure System; Garage Door Opener; Humidifier; Security System - Installed; Smoke Alarm; Thermostat - Programmable; Water Heater - Gas; Water Softener - Owned
· Dining Area: Breakfast Bar; Semi-Formal Dining
· Disability Features: None.
· Flooring: Carpet; Tile; Wood
· Foundation: Concrete Slab
· Heating: Fireplace; Forced Air; Furnace; Natural Gas; Radiant
· Cooling: Air Conditioning; Central Air
· Garage Type: Garage Spaces: 2 or 3; Attached
· Other Park Type: Off Street - Unassigned
· Parking Spaces Covered: 2 or 3
· Construction: Frame - Wood
· PC Soil Ordinance: No
Exterior - Utilities - Miscellaneous:
· Property Description: Adjacent Common Area Land; Adjacent Public Land; Gradual Slope; Level; Natural Vegetation; PUD - Planned Unit Development; South Facing; Wooded/Partially; See Remarks
· Views: Woods, Mountain, Valley
· Style: Contemporary; Multi-Level Unit
· Roof: Flat; Metal
· Environmental Certificate: None
· Utilities: Cable Available; Electricity Connected; Natural Gas Connected; Phone Available
· Water: Public
· Sewage: Public Sewer
· Other Structures: None
· Land Leases: None
Features and Amenities:
· Exterior Features: Balcony; Deck(s); Landscaped - Fully
· Common Area Amenities: Pets Allowed w/Restrictions
· Recreation Access: Hike/Bike Trail - Adjoining Project
· Interior Features: Ceiling(s) - 9 Ft Plus; Fire Sprinklers; Gas Dryer Hookup; Jetted Bath Tub(s); Lower Level Walkout
Location and Vicinity of Enclave at the Sun
· Geographic Area: Park City
· Major Area: Snyderville Basin
· Area: 11 - Sun Peak/Bear Hollow
· Subdivision: Enclave At Sun Canyon
· School District: Park City
· Access: Year Round
· Road Frontage Type: Public
· Road Surface Type: Paved