Nakoma Real Estate Information and Listings
View every property for sale in Nakoma on the Park City Multiple Listing Service. We provide additional information about the Deer Valley real estate development.
Reading time: 5.5 minutes
Nakoma Deer Valley is a luxury ski-in-ski-out real estate development. The project sits on 18-acres within the Empire Pass in the Deer Valley Resort Area. There are a total of 17 homes that were built with ski access and the view in mind. The mountain-rustic finishes have expansive floor plans that will stand the test of time.
Homes for sale in Nakoma were designed by the well know architect, Jack Thomas. Every floorplan is unique to fit help capture the best views. The development receives great sunshine and is positioned towards the west to capture beautiful sunsets.
Nakoma is the only community located on the Northwest side of Marsac Avenue which offers privacy and long mountain views. Properties for sale within this community may offer a Talisker membership.
What Makes Nakoma Unique?
Nakoma offers the Jack Thomas “signature design.” Jack's design uses natural materials and environmentally friendly components. The mountain contemporary homes have a convenient location for skiing and to downtown Park City. The properties are of quality construction and level of finishes.
The views set Nakoma apart because they are protected with no rooftops in the distance. Views are of Empire Canyon and Park City Mountain Resort. From here you will have ski-in-ski-out access at Deer Valley® Resort. Nakoma is one of the few neighborhoods with homes in Empire Pass.
Nakoma Real Estate Listings
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Why Buy Nakoma a Nakoma Ski Property:
Great Views: Absolutely unobstructed views of Deer Valley.
Ski-In Ski-Out to Deer Valley Resort: Right out your door to Northside chair to Lady Morgan chair.
Prominent Architect: Jack Thomas - Excellent design, maximum views, sunlight, and mountain modern architecture.
Top Local Builder: Jeff Hill, Midway Construction.
More Information about Nakoma Deer Valley:
- Rough Sawn Timber
- Native Stone
- Asphalt Shingle Roofs with Copper Trims Gutters and Downspouts
- Heated Driveway and Patios
- Outdoor Spa
Interiors Finishes of Nakoma:
- Wood & Iron Open Staircase
- Signature Chandeliers & Sconces
- Wood Ceilings
- Native Stone Accents
- Skier's Lounge with Fireplace
- LED Lighting
- Spectacular Master Suites with Panoramic Views
- Open Floor Plans for Entrance
Great Room Features:
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Floor-to-Ceiling Stone Fireplace
- Heated Panoramic Deck
- Sub-Zero Fridge
- Wolf 48' Duel Fuel Range with Infra-Red Griddle and Dual Convection Ovens
- Custom Hood with Remote Blower
- Miele 24' Single Electric Wall Oven with 1.7 cubic feet Combi-Steam Oven, True European Convection, M Touch Controls, MasterChef Menu, and Roast Probe: Touch
Miele MasterChef Collection Speed Oven ContourLine Design with M Touch
- Wolf Integrated Microwave
- Miele Coffee System: Miele 24" PureLine Whole Bean Built-In Coffee System with M Touch Controls
- Two Asko Dishwashers
- Custom Marble Island
- Sub-Zero Wine Cooler - 46 Bottles
- Custom Designed and Built Contemporary Cabinetry
- Rich Wide-Plank Walnut Flooring
- Radiant Heat
- Air Conditioning
- Integrated Humidifiers
- Recessed Lighting
- Crestrong Audio / Video / Lighting Control
- Pre-wired for Security / Pre-Wired CAT 6
- LED Energy Saving Bulbs
- Prewired for Induction Charging Smart Phones
Doors & Trim
- 1 3/4" Custom Designer Wood Doors with Rocky Mountain Hardware
- 6" Wood Base / 3 1/2"Poplar Case
- Rectangular Escutcheon
- Exquisite Hansgrohe Faucets
- Kohler Sinks
- Toto Toilets
- Heated Stone Flooring
- Steam Shower
- Stone Slab Countertops with Undermount Varsity Sinks
- Ceraline Integrated Floor Drain in Master Shower
- Make-up Vanity
- Custom Closet System with Built-in Washer/Dryer
- Wired for Miele Coffee System
- Large 72" X 42" Luxurious Soaking Tub with Panoramic Views
- Stone Flooring
- Custom Designed Contemporary Tiled Bathrooms
- Elegant and Sophisticated Full Accent Walls
- Slab Granite Counters
- Ski Room with Sitting Area, Fireplace and Wet Bar
- Central Vacuum
- Heated Garage with Hot/Cold Hose bib
- Laundry Room with Washer/Dryer/Steam
- Lots of Natural Light
- Panoramic Views
- Surrounded by Preserved Open Space
Ski Access of Nakoma Deer Valley
- Ski-in from the Northside Express Area via Woodside
- Ski-out Your Door to the Lady Morgan Express
- NAKOMA SKI ACCESS MAP LINK - FULL-SIZED
Frequently Asked Questions about Nakoma
- 1. Where is Nakoma located?
- Nakoma is located in Empire Pass at Deer Valley® Resort; off of Marsac Avenue, just before the Montage Deer Valley.
- 2. What is the total number of homes that will be built on the site?
- There will be 17 unique homes at Nakoma.
- 3. Which homes are currently available?
- The Nakoma properties for sale above
- 4. Is Nakoma a recorded and platted development?
- Yes – Nakoma is a recorded and platted “planned unit development” (PUD).
- 5. What is the ski-in-ski-out access at Nakoma?
- Ski-in from the base of Northside Express on Flagstaff Mountain.
- Ski-out to the Lady Morgan Express chair.
- 6. How Close is Nakoma to the SLC International Airport?
- Approximately 45 minutes from the SLC International Airport.
- 7. How Close is Nakoma to Main Street of Park City?
- Park City’s Historic Main Street is less than 10 minutes away.
- 8. What Amenities are Offered at Nakoma?
- When owning a Nakoma we suggest having a membership to The Talisker Club. The Talisker Club offers a wide array of amenities.
- With the membership, you will have access to the nearby Tower Club with a pool, lounge, restaurant, gym, and spa. Access to the Tuhaye golf course with additional swimming pools, gym, spa, restaurant, and kids center.
- 9. Who is the Development Team Behind Nakoma?
- Architect: Jack Thomas
- Builder: Jeff Hill – Midway Construction
- Developer: Friends of Flagstaff LLC
- 10. Can Nakoma Be a Full-Time Residence?
- Yes, you are may live here throughout the year.
- 11. What are the Home Owner’s Association Dues for Nakoma in Empire Pass?
- Nakoma HOA has its own association and sits within the Empire Pass master association. The Talisker Club offers a membership but it is not an association. To learn more contact your Nakoma Realtor, Derrik Carlson (435)200-5478.
- 12. Are Rentals Nightly Rentals Allowed?
- Yes, Nakoma is conveniently located for people looking for ski rentals in Deer Valley.
- 13. When Buying a Nakoma Property is There a Transfer Fee?
- Yes. There is a 1% transfer fee assessed pursuant to the Master Declaration, which is normally paid by the buyer.
- 14. What is the Elevation of Nakoma Deer Valley?
- The elevation is approximately 8,100 feet or 2,471 meters.
Tips About Buying a Nakoma Empire Pass Property
Nakoma is a high-quality luxury build and the project started around 2008 and continued until 2022. If I were considering buying a Nakoma property I'd also consider the Similar Properties to Nakoma Deer Valley below. The bones are good in these properties and it feels secluded with the protected view.