Nakoma at Deer Valley
EMPIRE PASS CONDOS FOR SALE IN DEER VALLEY
Nakoma is a luxury ski-in-ski-out subdivision in Empire Pass at Deer Valley. The homes are built with the view in mind and the mountain-rustic finishes will stand the test of time. This page will provide every property for sale in Nakoma (contact me for possible off-market opportunities), interior/exterior finishes, frequently asked questions, and similar type searches that may be of interest to you.
Why Buy Nakoma a Nakoma Ski Property:
Great Views: Absolutely unobstructed views of Deer Valley.
Ski-In Ski-Out to Deer Valley Resort: Right out your door to Northside chair to Lady Morgan chair.
Prominent Architect: Jack Thomas - Excellent design, maximum views, sunlight, and mountain modern architecture.
Top Local Builder: Jeff Hill, Midway Construction - Attention to detail plus excellent rapport with buyers.
More Information about Nakoma Deer Valley:
- Rough Sawn Timber
- Native Stone
- Asphalt Shingle Roofs with Copper Trims Gutters and Downspouts
- Heated Driveway and Patios
- Outdoor Spa
Interiors Finishes of Nakoma:
- Wood & Iron Open Staircase
- Signature Chandeliers & Sconces
- Wood Ceilings
- Native Stone Accents
- Skier's Lounge with Fireplace
- LED Lighting
- Spectacular Master Suites with Panoramic Views
- Open Floor Plans for Entrance
Great Room Features:
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Floor-to-Ceiling Stone Fireplace
- Heated Panoramic Deck
- Sub-Zero Refridgerator
- Wolf 48' Duel Fuel Range with Infra Red Griddle and Dual Convection Ovens
- Custom Hood with Remote Blower
- Miele 24' Single Electric Wall Oven with 1.7 cu. ft. Combi-Steam Oven, True European Convection, M Touch Controls, MasterChef Menu and Roast Probe: Touch
Miele MasterChef Collection Speed Oven ContourLine Design with M Touch
- Wolf Integrated Microwave
- Miele Coffee System: Miele 24" PureLine Whole Bean Built-In Coffee System with M Touch Controls
- Two Asko Dishwashers
- Custom Marble Island
- Sub-Zero Wine Cooler - 46 Bottles
- Custom Designed and Built Contemporary Cabinetry
- Rich Wide-Plank Walnut Flooring
- Radiant Heat
- Air Conditioning
- Integrated Humidifiers
- Recessed Lighting
- Crestrong Audio / Video / Lighting Control
- Pre-wired for Security / Pre-Wired CAT 6
- LED Energy Saving Bulbs
- Prewired for Induction Charging Smart Phones
Doors & Trim
- 1 3/4" Custom Designer Wood Doors with Rocky Mountain Hardware
- 6" Wood Base / 3 1/2"Poplar Case
- Rectangular Escutcheon
- Exquisite Hansgrohe Faucets
- Kohler Sinks
- Toto Toilets
- Heated Stone Flooring
- Steam Shower
- Stone Slab Countertops with Undermount Varsity Sinks
- Ceraline Integrated Floor Drain in Master Shower
- Make-up Vanity
- Custom Closet System with Built-in Washer/Dryer
- Wired for Miele Coffee System
- Large 72" X 42" Luxurious Soaking Tub with Panoramic Views
- Stone Flooring
- Custom Designed Contemporary Tiled Bathrooms
- Elegant and Sophisticated Full Accent Walls
- Slab Granite Counters
- Ski Room with Sitting Area, Fireplace and Wet Bar
- Central Vacuum
- Heated Garage with Hot/Cold Hose bib
- Laundry Room with Washer/Dryer/Steam
- Lots of Natural Light
- Panoramic Views
- Surrounded by Preserved Open Space
Ski Access of Nakoma Deer Valley
- Ski-in from the Northside Express Area via Woodside
- Ski-out Your Door to the Lady Morgan Express
- NAKOMA SKI ACCESS MAP LINK - FULL SIZED
Frequently Asked Questions about Nakoma Deer Valley
- 1. Where is Nakoma located?
- Nakoma is located in Empire Pass at Deer Valley® Resort; off of Marsac Avenue, just before the Montage Deer Valley.
- 2. What is the total number of homes that will be built on the site?
- There will be 17 unique homes at Nakoma.
- 3. Which homes are currently available?
- The Nakoma properties for sale above
- 4. Is Nakoma a recorded and platted development?
- Yes – Nakoma is a recorded and platted “planned unit development” (PUD).
- 5. What is the ski-in-ski-out access at Nakoma?
- Ski in from the base of Northside Express on Flagstaff Mountain; Ski out to the Lady Morgan Express chair.
- 6. How Close is Nakoma to the SLC International Airport?
- Approximately 45 minutes from the SLC International Airport.
- 7. How Close is Nakoma to Main Street of Park City?
- Park City’s Historic Main Street is less than 10 minutes away.
- 8. What Amenities are Offered at Nakoma?
- A full membership opportunity to the Talisker Club is included in the purchase price from the developer. The Talisker Club consists of an abundance of amenities: Tower Club - Empire Pass on Mountain Club with pool, lounge, restaurant, gym and spa. Tuhaye golf course with swimming pool, gym, spa, restaurant, and kids center.
- 9. What makes Nakoma unique?
- Nakoma boasts the Jack Thomas “signature design” incorporating new unique natural materials and “green” components; mountain contemporary; unparalleled location; quality of construction and level of finishes; views of Empire Canyon and Park City Mountain Resort; ski-in-ski-out access at Deer Valley® Resort; Nakoma is one of the few neighborhoods with single-family residences in Empire Pass. The views below Nakoma are protected - No rooftops - Open Space!
- 10. Who is the Development Team Behind Nakoma?
- Architect: Jack Thomas
- Builder: Jeff Hill – Midway Construction
- Developer: Friends of Flagstaff LLC
- 11. Can I Live at Nakoma Year-Round?
- 12. What are the Home Owner’s Association Dues for Nakoma in Empire Pass?
- HOA dues can change from year to year so please contact Derrik Carlson (435)200-5478 for more information about the HOA of Nakoma & Empire Pass
- 13. Are Rentals Nightly Rentals Allowed?
- Yes, Nakoma is conveniently located for people looking for ski rentals in Deer Valley.
- 14. Will there be a Transfer Fee When Buying a Property in Nakoma?
- Yes. There is a 1% transfer fee assessed pursuant to the Master Declaration, which is normally paid by the buyer.
- 15. What is the elevation of Nakoma Deer Valley?
- The elevation is approximately 8,100 ft. or 2,471 meters.
Tips About Buying a Nakoma Empire Pass Property
Nakoma is a high-quality luxury build and the project started around 2008. If I were considering buying a Nakoma property I wouldn't hesitate to go with an older home that has more of a mountain rustic feel and do a little updating and bring in an interior design company to bring it up to date. The bones are good in these properties and it feels secluded with the protected view.
Searches Similar to Nakoma Real Estate
- Empire Pass Real Estate for Sale
- Search Deer Valley Real Estate
- Park City Ski Properties for Sale
- Luxury Homes for Sale in Park City, Utah
- New Construction in Park City