- 5 Beds
- 7 Baths
- 6,829 SqFt
Deer Crest Real Estate for Sale
Find up-to-date Deer Crest properties for sale below! Deer Crest is a gated luxury community with eleven ski runs to provide ski-in-ski-out access to homes and condos within the Deer Valley Resort area of Park City, Utah.
Deer Crest can easily be accessed from Lower Deer Valley or from the Mayflower Exit off highway 40 - from the Salt Lake International Airport to your property in Deer Crest you will not pass through a single stoplight.
Owners love Deer Crest because of the amazing views, amenities, the incredible design of the homes, the location to Main St. Park City, and easy access to the Salt Lake airport.
For more information on properties for sale on the ski runs of Deer Crest or to organize a private home tour, connect with your Deer Valley area real estate professionals today!
Deer Crest Real Estate Agent
Do you need a Realtor that will help to prepare your home or condo in Deer Crest for sale? We offer the largest real estate brokerage in the world and provide your property with the most online exposure to potential buyers. Let your local Deer Valley Realtor work with you to expertly negotiate and navigate the sale of your Deer Crest property. Our expert knowledge will give you access to up-to-date information about the unique market dynamics of the Deer Crest real estate market. I'm ready to help you today!
Information About Deer Crest's Four Neighborhoods:
Homes in Deer Crest Estates represents the highest standard of modern living in the World and are incredible in their design/architecture. Many of the homes have long views over the Jordanelle Reservoir and onto the distant Unita mountains.
If you own in Deer Crest you will be living on a ski resort where your ski access is typically off of a small trail that originates at one of the eleven ski runs within Deer Crest.
Deep Pointe offers a spectacular ski-in-ski-out experience and is located in the exclusive Deer Crest community within Deer Valley.
These luxury townhomes feature open floor-plans with three to four bedrooms, hardwood floors, radiant heat, multiple fireplaces, two-car garages, and beautiful kitchens. State of the art theater rooms and hot tubs provide relaxation after a hard day of skiing in Park City. The community has stunning views of Deer Valley, Juniper Peak, and the Jordanelle Reservoir.
Snow Top real estate provides views that seem to be above the clouds. The small neighborhood of custom luxury homes has some of the best views in all of Park City as it overlooks Deer Valley ski runs, Jordanelle Reservoir, and the Uinta Mountains.
Homes in Snow Top sit too high for ski-in-ski-out access but with St. Regis you have the ability to buy a club membership and have the shuttle pick you up to ski-in-ski-out in luxury.
St. Regis real condominiums and residences offer an AAA Five Diamond mountainside retreat with ski-in-ski-out access. The funicular provides access to St. Regis visitors while owners can access the property from two separate private gates.
Units are one to six bedrooms, 984 to 6,829 square feet, and were built from 2009 to 2016. The first seven floors are luxury condominiums and the majority are three bedrooms. The top four floors are comprised of 26 luxury condominiums of two to four bedrooms and are tend to be larger.
Build Your Dream Home in Deer Crest!
Thinking about building a home in Park City? Deer Crest is one of the most exclusive ski-in-ski-out neighborhoods in Park City and Deer Valley that still offers views with amazing parcels of land. If Deer Crest is the right neighborhood for you, we'll want to make sure we find you the best possible parcel on the market or possibly not built on.
If you're serious, I may even be able to find you a lot that isn't on the Park City MLS. We will link you up with a few builders and architects to provide you options of who you would like to work with.
Everyone loves new construction and some people really love to build homes. I can assist in every step of the process to make sure you have a great home when all the hammers are put away and the home is complete. I advise homeowners to get a full home inspection even if it is a newly built home in Deer Crest.
Park City's Most Expensive Home That Has Sold is in Deer Crest
It's also the most magnificent home currently for sale in Park City (Update: SOLD)
Deer Crest now holds Park City's most expensive home for sale and I would also say the most luxurious home. You may view all the photos by selecting the property above but this amazing property in Park City Utah has premier ski access to Deer Valley ski resort and is currently offered at $25,000,000 (USD).
This is shocking, yes I'm using the term shocking, home is simply incredible! The price per square foot doesn't seem unreasonable at $1,221.66 per square considering the quality of construction and that it's ski-in-ski-out to one of the best ski resorts in the world - but that's up to the buyer to decide since there is a law of diminishing returns.
When you walk in the front door there's a bar/lounge area as well as a bowling alley towards the back. You can then choose to take the million-dollar elevator up or down. If you go down you'll enter the theater area that also has a wine cellar or you can take a few more stairs down and you'll be at the indoor racquet club. From there you can take the elevator to the second floor and enter the amazing kitchen with large sliding doors that provide indoor/outdoor living, and the living room is one of the areas where you'll most likely entertain all your guests. The views, architecture, and ceiling height in this room are incredible.
One more flight up and you'll be arriving at your "power office" with incredible views of the Jordanelle Reservoir, master bedroom with a large walk-in closet, and fabulous bathroom. On this level of the home will be additional rooms as well as where you will use your ski access.
While there are many rooms to choose from in this 20,000+ square foot home they are all suited for royalty. If you're searching for rare luxury property unlike any other and something that no one else has, or ever will have, this property is one of a kind!
At this level of luxury, it is expected for the buyer to provide proof that they have the means to purchase the property before any showings are granted. Update August 2019 - This home listed for $25,000,000 went under contract in under 30 days - it is rare for a home of this price to go under contract so quickly, but it is an amazing property in Deer Crest.
This Deer Crest home sold and the new record for a Park City property. Ironically enough another property sold around the same time but was just outside of Park City and had a large amount of acreage.
Deer Crest MLS Listings
- 9 Beds
- 12 Baths
- 12,869 SqFt
- 5 Beds
- 8 Baths
- 10,775 SqFt
- 5 Beds
- 7 Baths
- 7,294 SqFt
- 0 Beds
- 0 Baths
- 0 SqFt
- 2 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1,532 SqFt
- 0 Beds
- 0 Baths
- 0 SqFt
Try our advanced Park City MLS search. You can easily search & filter properties by location, price, amenities, and more to find exactly what you're looking for in a Deer Valley / Park City Property.
Deer Crest Sales Trends
When reviewing the sales trends it is important to note that it is possible that there were some off-market sales for homes but there were definitely off-market sales for condominiums. If you are serious about purchasing Deer Crest real estate and would like more information please contact me to discuss how we can get you additional sales information.
- 2020 Properties Sold - 21 | 9 condos and 12 single-family homes
- 2019 Properties Sold - 13 | 8 condos and 5 single-family homes
- 2018 Properties Sold - 11 | 3 condos and 8 single-family homes
- 2017 Properties Sold - 10 | 4 condos and 6 single-family homes
- 2016 Properties Sold - 9 | 5 condos and 4 single-family homes
- 2015 Properties Sold - 11 | 6 condos and 5 single-family homes
Frequently Asked Questions about Deer Crest:
- Is every property in Deer Crest considered to be ski-in-ski-out?
- No, not every property in Deer Crest has ski access. In particular, the homes in the Snow Top neighborhood do not have ski access but owners can join the Deer Crest Club to call a shuttle and use the private ski facilities at St. Regis.
- What ski lift access Deer Crest?
- Homes and condos can be accessed by the Jordanelle Express Gondola.
- How much does it usually snow in Deer Valley?
- The average snowfall is approximately 300 inches per ski season.
- Where is Deer Crest Located?
- Deer Crest is located in both Summit and Wasatch county and can be found on a Google Map.
- Can anyone access Deer Crest from Lower Deer Valley?
- No, gate access is reserved for owners.
- Can a Deer Crest home be rented?
- Yes, all rentals of homes within Deer Crest will require each landlord to fill out a home rental registration form with the HOA, pay an annual fee, and have onsite management.
Distances from Your Ski Property in Deer Crest to:
- Old Town Park City - 1.5 miles
- Park City Mountain Resort - 2.7 miles
- The Canyons Village - 5.9 miles
- Empire Pass - 5.9 miles
- Kimball Junction - 8.3 miles
- Heber Private Airport - 20.6 miles
- Sundance Ski Resort - 37.2
- Salt Lake International Airport - 39.3 miles
- Alta Ski Resort - 46.2 miles
- Snowbasin Ski Resort - 64.6
Flight Times from Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC) to:
- Las Vegas (LAS) - 1 hr and 20 min
- Los Angeles (LAX) - 2 hrs
- Houston (IAH) - 3 hrs
- Mexico City (MEX) - 4 hrs
- New York (JFK) - 4 hrs and 30 min
- Miami (MIA) - 6 hrs and 12 min
Interested in seeing Deer Crest real estate for yourself? Contact Derrik Carlson for trusted assistance and more information about stunning Deer Crest homes and condos for sale.
Similar Real Estate Searches:
- The Colony Homes for Sale - a private gated community within the Canyons Village.
- Park City Ski Properties - search homes and condos with ski access.
- Park City Luxury Homes - browse other luxury homes for sale in Park City, Utah.
- New Construction - take a look at new construction properties in the area.
Have Any Real Estate Questions You Want Answered?