Bannerwood at Empire Pass Deer Valley
Welcome to Bannerwood, possibly the highest legacy property ratio in all of Deer Valley. Since the original offering of these six parcels of land, only one home has been traded on the MLS. However, there have been some off-market transactions.
It is important to us to have information about every subdivision in Park City, particularly in Empire Pass. We have a commitment to excellence to ensure our clients receive the real estate services they deserve.
If you are considering buying or selling a Bannerwood property or any ski property, please reach out to discuss your possibilities of real estate in Park City.
Bannerwood Quick Facts
Bannerwood is six exclusive homesites that offer some of the best ski-in-ski-out access to Deer Valley. Homes have direct ski access to the Talisker Club. As seen in the map below, the community is accessed by Banner Ski Trail and Bluebell ski run.
Bannerwood Lot Sizes and details:
- Lot 1: .72 acres - Max Building Height: 33' - Ski Access Yes
- Lot 2: 1.12 acres - Max building height: 33' - Ski Access: Yes
- Lot 3: .71 acres - Max building height: 33' - Ski Access: Yes
- Lot 4: .58 acres - Max building height: 33' - Ski Access: Yes
- Lot 5: .59 acres - Max building height: 33' - Ski Access: Yes
- Lot 6: .69 acres - Max building height: 33' - Ski Access: Yes
- View Bannerwood Lot Map: Bannerwood Parcel Map
Similar Searches to Bannerwood Real Estate
Bannerwood is special, and you won't find a similar ski-in-ski-out property. While Moonshadow is a great option, it doesn't have direct ski access. The best bet is to run up to the Red Cloud neighborhood if you're staying in Empire Pass.
Contact your Empire Pass Realtor today to discuss the options that will work best for you and your loved ones when buying and selling real estate in Park City.