Deer Valley Club Real Estate
Deer Valley Club is a private club in the Upper Deer Valley area of Deer Valley. What makes Deer Valley Club different than most properties in the area is because multiple owners hold the title as tenants in common making it fractional ownership. There are a total of 30 residences that were built in 1992 that have ski access to Deer Valley Resort area. Owners typically receive two weeks in the summer and two weeks in the winter.
Deer Valley Club
Frequently Asked Questions about Deer Valley Club
- How many owners are there in Deer Valley Club?
- There are a total of 195 owners.
- How close are the restaurants?
- Fine dining can be found within a five-minute walk.
- How many bedrooms do residences have at Deer Valley Club?
- There are typically two to four bedrooms and some of the top floor units have a loft.
- Why would I buy a Deer Valley Club unit?
- Owners enjoy the amenities that are generally reserved for million-dollar properties. You can get into Deer Valley at a fraction of the cost (no pun intended) and limit the downside of ownership. If you plan on spending a month of the year in Park City, The Club may be a great fit for you.
- What does the homeowner association (HOA) cover?
- Amenities; Cable TV; Com Area Taxes; Electricity; Firewood; Gas; Insurance; Internet - High Speed; Maintenance Exterior; Maintenance Grounds; Management Fees; Reserve/Contingency Fund; Security; Shuttle Service; Snow Removal; Water
- What are The Common Area Amenities?
- Clubhouse; Elevator; Fire Sprinklers; Fitness Room; Hot Tub; Onsite Management; Pets Not Allowed; Pool - Outdoor; Sauna; Shuttle Service; Ski Storage; Steam Room
- Can I finance a Deer Valley Club residence?
- No, all transactions must be "cash"
Location and Vicinity
Geographic Area: Park City
Major Area: Park City Limits
Area: 05 - Upper Deer Valley Resort
Subdivision: Deer Valley Club
Similar Searches to Deer Valley Club Real Estate: