Knoll Estates Real Estate Information and MLS Listings in Deer Valley
Key Points: This community is a short walk to the ski access in Silver Lake Village. Homes are well-sized and have garages. Views can be very good but are at times blocked by trees.
Knoll Estates Real Estate Information
Knoll Estates homes for sale are in one of the few gated communities in Upper Deer Valley. Being located in Silver Lake Village, you may take a short walk to the Deer Valley Ski Resort and Stein Eriksen Lodge or the 11 restaurants in this area.
Knoll Estates real estate works well for entertainment, relaxation, hiking, and biking with exceptional views of Bald Mountain and the ski runs. Homes tend to have floor-to-ceiling windows to capture the ski resort views.
This community can be an excellent option for those looking to buy a Deer Valley ski home or mountain summer property. For more information on properties for sale on the ski runs of Deer Valley or to organize a private home showing, connect with your Deer Valley real estate agent today!
Search all Knoll Estates properties for sale below. For further information on Deer Valley real estate listings and properties for sale or to schedule a private home showing, contact your Deer Valley real estate experts today.
Knoll Estates Home Listings for Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Similar Searches to Knoll Estate Real Estate for Sale
- Deer Valley Real Estate for Sale: View Every MLS Listing in Deer Valley
- Park City Homes for Sale: Every Real Estate Listing from Every Broker in Town
- Park City Ski-In-Ski-Out Homes: Ski Resort Properties in Park City, Utah
Knoll Estates Community Information
We offer details about a typical home for sale in Knoll Estates and the community below. As always, if you have a question regarding real estate in Deer Valley, we are happy to help.
· Area: 05 - Upper Deer Valley Resort
· Subdivision: Knoll Estates/Deer Valley Club Estates
· City: Park City
· County: Summit
· State: UT
· Zip Code: 84060
Amenities of Knoll Estates
· Pet Rules: Pets Allowed
· Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Connected, High-Speed Internet Available, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available
· Parking Spaces: 2
· Parking: Street, Guest Parking, Off-Street - Unassigned
· Garages: Attached, Floor Drain, Hose Bibs
· View: Ski Area, Mountain(s), Woods, Trees/Woods
· Is Waterfront: No
· Has Pool: No
Typical Interior Features
· Interior Features: Jetted Bath Tub(s), Fire Sprinklers, Ceiling(s) - 9 Ft Plus, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Furnished - Partially, Lower Level Walkout, Pantry, Storage - Interior, Steam Room/Shower, Ski Storage, Wet Bar, Walk-In Closet(s), Granite Counters, Open Floorplan, Kitchen Island, Double Vanity
· Appliances: Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dryer - Electric, Dishwasher, Freezer, Indoor Grill, Oven, Double Oven, Gas Range, Trash Compactor, Washer - Front Load Energy Star Rated
· Heating: Boiler, Forced Air, Furnace, Natural Gas, Zoned
· Cooling: Central Air
· Fireplace: Yes
· # of Fireplaces: 3
· Fireplaces: Gas Starter, Wood Burning
· Has Basement: No
Exterior Features and Materials
· Exterior: Stone, Wood Siding
· Exterior Features: Deck(s), Gas BBQ, Heated Driveway, Heated Walkway, Balcony, Drip Irrigation, Landscaped - Partially, Lawn Sprinkler: Partial, Lawn Sprinkler - Timer, Patio(s), Spa/Hot Tub
· Lot Description: Level, Cul-de-sac, Natural Vegetation, South Facing, Wooded/Partially
· Roof: Metal
· Construction: Frame - Wood
· Foundation: Concrete Slab
DEER VALLEY REAL ESTATE AGENTS
Are you considering buying or selling real estate in Deer Valley? Let our team of Deer Valley & Park City real estate agents offer guidance. As a top-producing real estate team, we have in-depth knowledge of Deer Valley's market dynamics.