Derrik’s Action Plan for Selling your Home
Derrik Carlson prides himself on consistently exceeding the expectations of those he serves. His approach to selling real estate is unique and leads to success. He incorporates innovative marketing methods to reach the best potential buyers for each home and attract interest. His personal service, attention to detail and extensive market knowledge make him the ideal resource for selling your home. Call Derrik at (435) 200- 5478 to schedule a marketing consultation meeting.
To hear what previous clients think about their experience with Derrik, read their testimonials.
- Competitive Market Analysis (CMA) – Derrik will provide you with the most up-to-date analysis of recent market activity and assist you in determining the most effective list price for your property.
- Seller Estimated Proceeds Worksheet – Derrik will furnish you with an estimate of the proceeds you can expect from the sale of your property.
- Written Marketing Plan – Derrik will present you with a written sales and marketing program specific to your home.
- Staging / Home Enhancement Plan –Derrik will create a plan to “stage” your home to ensure that your home is attractive to the widest range of potential buyers.
SALES AND MARKETING
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS) – Derrik will prepare a property profile to create an online ad in the Park City Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. This information will be submitted at the date selected to achieve maximum impact for the property debut.
- Internet Resources – Derrik will create a custom property website promote your property. He will also feature your home on strategic partners’ web sites ensuring that your home is in front of the maximum number of prospective buyers. 87%+ of homebuyers use the internet for faster home searches. He will utilize Social Media and Social Networking sites to promote your home. His web based marketing focus will have your home presented on the leading real estate portals.
- Email Marketing – Derrik will promote your home to all Park City agents.
- Traditional Resources – Derrik will further promote your property with proven Real Estate marketing activities. He will create a full color, custom property statement / brochure which will include neighborhood amenities and floor plans as appropriate. He will advertise open house times in local newspaper and online media. He will install an attractive For Sale sign on the property to generate calls directly to his office from prospective buyers. He will send out photo postcards to prospective buyers in the area announcing that your home is now for sale.
- Open Houses – Derrik will have your home open to the public at pre-scheduled times to maximize exposure to prospective buyers. Open Houses include weekend afternoon showings as well as Wednesday Brokers Tours.
Market Activity Reporting
- Weekly Marketing Report – Derrik will provide you with a written report detailing the marketing activity for your home, updates on competing homes and open house activity.
- Follow up – Derrik will be in contact with all Realtors who have shown your home to their prospective buyers. He will closely communicate with you throughout the sales and marketing process to keep you abreast of market reaction to your home.
- Updated CMA – Derrik will re-run an analysis of recent market activity to assist you in appropriately reviewing any offers.
- Offer Presentation – Derrik will present any offers to you in a clear manner which will make it easy for you to assess each offer.
- Strategy / Negotiation – Derrik will guide you through the process to ensure that you receive the BEST POSSIBLE PRICE and TERMS for your home.
- Qualifying Buyers – Derrik will seek financial qualifying information through reputable lenders for all buyers who submit offers to purchase your home.
- Financing Alternatives – Derrik will show you financing alternatives for buyers and discuss the likely impact for each alternative to your sale.
- Timelines – Derrik will provide you with a calendar of events and we will monitor all timelines as specified in the accepted contract to ensure a smooth escrow process.
- Closing Escrow – Derrik will monitor the escrow process and will let you know immediately when all contingencies have been removed, all funds have been received, all legal documents have been signed, and when the title transfer has been recorded with the city and county. He will be in constant contact with the escrow company to be sure that you receive the proceeds from the sale of your home within 24 to 72 hours of the title being recorded with the city and county.
AFTER SALE SERVICE
- Follow up – Derrik will remain in contact with you after the close of escrow to follow up on any remaining details and service needs you may have. He will provide you with a confidential opportunity to provide an evaluation of our services.
Home Seller's Guide
Ask for a Free Home Evaluation: A well-priced home will generate competing offers and drive up the final sale value. Our free market analysis takes into account the most actively searched prices and home values in the area and provides you with a detailed evaluation that puts it all in perspective.
See What's on The Market: Use the search tools on this site to get an idea of the competition.
Connect to a Professional: Contact me anytime you need to know what's really going on in this market. When you're ready to take the next step toward selling your home, I'm here to help. I'll make sure your listing gets the best exposure and reaches the right buyer—whether they're out of state, in another country, or right around the corner.
Fill out the form below for your free home evaluation:
*Your information will never be shared with any third party.
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on December 15th, 2018 at 4:43am MST.