- 4 Beds
- 6 Baths
- 6,285 SqFt
Jeremy Ranch Real Estate
Jeremy Ranch MLS Listings
- 6 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 7,420 SqFt
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3,891 SqFt
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 5,188 SqFt
- 6 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 5,373 SqFt
- 0 Beds
- 0 Baths
- 0 SqFt
Information About Jeremy Ranch Properties for Sale
Jeremy Ranch homes are perfectly situated between Park City and Salt Lake City which creates an easy commute to either downtown Park City or Salt Lake City. While there are many benefits of living in Jeremy Ranch one of the major benefits is that homes and condos are within the Park City School District at a lower price point than many other areas of Park City. Outdoor activities are abundant with easy neighborhood access to the East Canyon Trailhead and Bad Apple Trailhead.
Why Would I Choose to Live in Jeremy Ranch?
If I was considering moving to Park City and searching for a home I would choose Jeremy Ranch based on location and proximity to Park City (10 miles), the ski resorts (6.6 miles), and Salt Lake City (18 miles). Jeremy Ranch is one of the best neighborhoods in Park City within the school district which is often very important to buyers and valuable in resale.
Jeremy Ranch Golf Course: "The Jeremy"
"The Jeremy" is a golf course located in Jeremy Ranch that is designed by Arnold Palmer. The course was finished in 1981 and offers full golf memberships and social members for The Jeremy. Golf memberships include the amenities Arnold Palmer Golf Course, year-round dining and bar service (works great for our Keller Williams Holiday party), fitness center, yoga, locker rooms, driving range where the balls are complimentary, pro shop, TruGolf Simulator, Nordic ski pass designed by Olympic Gold Medalist Billy Demong, and more. Note: Some listed items require additional fees and limitations based upon membership type.
Jeremy Ranch Golf Course History
The Jeremy Ranch Golf Course was designed in 1981 by Arnold Palmer and Ed Seay and does offer a Private Golf membership as well as a social membership. Jeremy Ranch homes can range from 1,989 square feet to 8,579 square feet and typically have three to seven bedrooms.
Jeremy Ranch Schools Include
Jeremy Ranch Frequently Asked Questions
- How far is Jeremy Ranch from the ski resorts?
- The Canyons Resort is about six and a half miles away.
- Park City Mountain Resort is about nine miles.
- Deer Valley is eleven miles away from Jeremy Ranch.
- Alta & Brighton are about 35 miles away.
- Can I do nightly rentals in Jeremy Ranch?
- While in most areas of Jeremy Ranch nightly rentals are not allowed there are some communities that don't specifically address nightly rentals in the CC&R's. I typically would not recommend Jeremy Ranch for a nightly rental property.
- Where is Jeremy Ranch in location to Main Street Park City?
- Historic Park City Main Street is a little under ten miles away.
- How far away is the Salt Lake City International Airport?
- If you're considering moving to Park City and having easy access to the Salt Lake Airport is important to you Jeremy Ranch is a great option because the airport is about 40 miles away.
Browse Jeremy Ranch Subdivisions
Neighborhoods Similar to Jeremy Ranch
Related Searches to Jeremy Ranch Real Estate
- Park City Homes for Sale
- Park City Golf Communities
- Action Plan for Buying Your Home or Condo in Park City
Contact your local Park City Realtor, Derrik Carlson, at (435)200-5478 or email at Carlson@RealEstateInParkCity.com for professional representation on any real estate transaction.