Things To Do In Park City | October 2018
I’ve compiled a list of all the best things to do this time of year in Park City, Midway and Heber! Which is your favorite? Let me know if I've missed something that you love.
Park City Farmers' Market Every Wednesday through October 24th by Silver King Resort
Thriller - Odyssey Dance at the Egyptian Theater September 21 - October 7, 2018. If you missed seeing this performance in Park City, it plays throughout October at Kingsbury Hall in Salt Lake City. This is one of our favorite October traditions.
8th Annual Harvest Fest at High Star Ranch October 6, 2018 | Noon-5pm | Free music and food
Movie in the Woods | Hocus Pocus | October 6 at Rivers Edge Festival Grounds in Heber
Homestead Resort Annual Scarecrow Festival | October 6 | 2-6 PM | Scarecrows will be on display the entire month of October
Sleepy Hollow Haunted Wagon Rides at Soldier Hollow in Midway Utah. | October 5, 6, 12, 13, 17-20, 22-27 and 29-30. | 6:00, 6:30, 7:00, 7:30, 8:00, 8:30, 9:00, 9:30, 10:00, 10:30. Reservations are required.
Heber Valley Western & Cowboy Poetry Gathering October 24-28. Click the link to their website for full details on all of the shows and events.
- Kohler Creamery: Hay Maze & Pumpkin Patch Oct 1-6, 8-13, 15-20, 22-27, 29-31.
- Adam's Family Train, Pumpkin Train and Wizard's Train . Trains run throughout the month. Click the link for full details on their website.
- Scarecrows at McPolin Farm Scarecrow . Take a walk on the easy paved trail in front of the McPolin Farm to see these scarecrows on display through October 19.
- The Art and Science of Arachnids. Wednesday-Sunday | 10 AM to 4 PM | Swaner Preserve and Ecocenter
- Aristocat Children's Academy Annual Halloween Carnival | October 12 | 5 PM in Heber | $5 a child
- 3rd Annual Park City Shot Ski | October 13 | 12:30-2 | Historic Main Street Park City
- ARToberfest | October 13th | 1-5 PM | Kimball Art Center
- New Chinese Acrobats | October 26, 2018 | 7:30 | Eccles Center Theater