Newly Built Condos in Park City, Utah
Any easy guide to finding new developments and new construction condos in Park City & Deer Valley, Utah.
Whether you are searching for a luxury ski-in-ski-out condo or a studio near Old Town this page will lead you to your perfect Park City property. If you find a condo that needs work I have a crew that can help you with a remodel. I work with the top inspectors, appraisers, mortgage lenders, and title companies to make sure your purchase goes as smoothly as possible.
If you're searching for a Park City Realtor check out my reviews by googling "Derrik Carlson Park City" - my goal is to ensure you get the best deal possible on a property you and your loved ones will enjoy for years to come. I go into a transaction with the goal to get you the best property in the Park City area within your budget. All the while keeping in mind that whatever you buy I'm going to sell for you in the future.
Park City isn't known as just a small ski town anymore. With state parks, national parks, and the Red Rocks of Utah there is plenty to do. Many people catch early morning flights from Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Houston, and all over the nation to enjoy an afternoon of relaxation in the Mountains of Utah.
Deer Valley and Empire Pass Newly Built Condos:
All four of the developments below provide ski-in-ski-out access to the Deer Valley Utah ski resort. Empire Residences and One Empire Pass are in Empire Pass and Goldener Hirsch and Stein Eriksen Residences are in Upper Deer Valley. There are currently no new developments in Lower Deer Valley or Deer Crest but St. Regis will soon be developing a new parcel in the Lower Deer Valley resort area.
- Argent Deer Valley for Sale - Luxury ski-in-ski-out condos in Empire Pass
- Empire Residence - Fully built condos next to Argent
- Goldener Hirsch - Highend ski condominiums in Upper Deer Valley
- One Empire Pass - Newly built condos in Empire Pass
- Sommet Blanc Deer Valley - Located in Empire Pass with an excellent location
- Stein Eriksen Residences - Upper Deer Valley condominiums that are a few years old
Old Town Park City New Condos:
Old Town is one of the most established areas of Park City and King's Crown will be the last ski-in-ski-out development in Old Town. There are not many units left in Roundabout which is located just past the roundabout on the way to Lower Deer Valley.
- King's Crown - The last ski-in-ski-out development in Old Town
- Roundabout - Walking distance to Main Street but a bit too far to walk to the slopes.
The Canyon's Village in Park City:
The Canyon's Village is the most active area of Park City for newly built condos. Apex Residences and Lift Condominiums provide a ski-in-ski-out experience while the others are in the resort area and are either a short walk or the HOA provides a shuttle to the resorts.
- Apex Residences - High elevation compared to the other developments in The Canyons Village
- The Ascent - Studio and one-bedroom condos about a minute walk to the Frostwood Gondola.
- Blackstone Residences - Walk to the chairlift to take you up to the resort.
- Fairway Springs Ski and Golf Villas - Larger floorplans and take the shuttle to the greatest snow on earth.
- Juniper Landing - Has one of the best outdoor pools
- Lift Condominiums - Wonderful location for a ski condo.
- Pendry Residences Park City for Sale - The most amenities and upscale development in this area.
- The Ridge at Canyons Village Townhomes - Ski into your residence but not ski-out. Very low HOA fee for The Canyons.
- Yotel Pad - Efficient planning the use of smaller square footage condos.
- White Pine Canyon Village - Good location but not ski-in-ski-out. Large two-car garage.
- Quarry Springs is the only new development in Pinebrook.
Newly Built Condos in The Jordanelle Area - Five to Ten Minutes Outside of Park City:
The Jordanelle area is the next great expansion area for Park City. Over the next twenty years, Deer Valley and Extell Development will provide additional ski runs and an area that will be similar to the size of the heart of the Canyon's Village. This new area is being referred to as The Mayflower and will provide easy ski access for properties in the Jordanelle area and recreational access of the Jordanelle Reservoir.
A quick list of new condos in Jordanelle:
- Black Rock Ridge
- Deer Waters Townhomes
- Hideout Canyon
- Park's Edge
- River View
- Rustler at Hideout
- The Retreat at Jordanelle
- Village at the Shores
- Wasatch Springs
- Benloch Ranch offers single-family homes and condominiums. They may work well as a substitute for a Jordanelle condo. Ranging from 1,572 to 2,546 square feet the architecture is mountain contemporary with excellent views and fun amenities.
Summers in Park City
Park City condominiums are ideal for anyone looking to enjoy the mountain lifestyle. With Park City Mountain Resort, Deer Valley, and The Canyons providing the skiing and if you enjoy the winters you'll love the summers.
The mountains help keep cool summer days for golfing, hiking, biking, fishing, and recreational boating. In addition to outdoor activities, there are gyms, even bouldering gyms for rock climbers, the Park Silly Sunday Market on Main Street, alpine slides, art galleries, Utah Olympic Park, and much more.
When Buying a Condo in Park City...
Typically when you begin your condo search online you're trying to find what area of Park City will meet your needs. With a five to ten-minute phone call, we can narrow down your search to four or five areas to help simplify the search process and save you time.
Then comes a flight into Salt Lake and an enjoyable trip planned when visiting Utah. Let me know if you have a trip planned to Park City please let me know. I've helped buyers who have spent years looking online and touring Park City condos narrow down the property search with a 20-minute office consultation or a two-hour tour of Park City to find the neighborhood that works best.
There is nothing that can replace walking an area to experience the sights and sounds. There's no pressure to "buy today" when meeting with me and our time together allows you to better understand the market of exactly where you want to be in Park City so when the perfect property comes on the market you have the comfort to move forward and make an offer or you can know that newly listed condo doesn't work for you.
If you would like to know more about buying real estate in Park City please review the Park City Buyer's Guide.
Originally Posted by Derrik Carlson on Wednesday, January 1st, 2020, and updated on January 13, 2021.