New Construction Condos in Deer Valley and Park City, Utah.
Easily find new developments and construction condos in the mountain town of Park City, Utah. We also provide a page showing every new build, including homes.
Most developments have been sold out, but there may be resales, and this is an easy way to familiarise yourself with the development of the properties that come for sale in the future. We also can reach out to past clients and current owners to see if they would be interested in selling you a property in an off-market purchase.
Whether searching for a luxury ski-in-ski-out condo or a studio near Old Town, this page will lead you to your perfect Park City property. If you are searching on our site for a condo that needs work, I have a contractor who can make it new with a remodel.
My goal is to help you have the smoothest property purchase you have ever experienced. I work with the top inspectors, appraisers, mortgage lenders, and title companies to ensure your purchase goes as smoothly as possible.
If you're searching for a Park City Realtor, check out my reviews by googling "Derrik Carlson Park City." In recent years, I've arguably represented more buyers for new construction than any other non-developer agent in the area. As a result, I can represent you when buying any property in Park City. We'll go into your purchase to find the best property within your budget in the Park City area. All the while keeping in mind that whatever you buy, I will sell for you in the future.
Park City isn't known as just a tiny ski town anymore. There is plenty to do with state parks, national parks, and the Red Rocks of Utah. Many people catch early morning flights from Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Houston, and all over the nation to enjoy an afternoon of relaxation in the Mountains of Utah.
Deer Valley and Empire Pass Newly Built Condos:
The developments below provide ski-in-ski-out access to the Deer Valley Utah ski resort. Empire Residences and One Empire Pass are in Empire Pass, Goldener Hirsch, and Stein Eriksen Residences are in Upper Deer Valley. In addition, St Regis Snowpark is a new development in the Lower Deer Valley, and there will be a new development that has yet to be publically announced in Deer Crest.
- Argent Deer Valley for Sale - Luxury ski-in-ski-out condos in Empire Pass
- Empire Residence - Fully built condos next to Argent
- Goldener Hirsch - Highend ski condominiums in Upper Deer Valley
- One Empire Pass - Newly built condos in Empire Pass
- Sommet Blanc Deer Valley - Located in Empire Pass with an excellent location
- Stein Eriksen Residences - Upper Deer Valley condominiums that are a few years old
- St Regis Snowpark - An addition to St Regis in the lower section of Snowpark.
- Founder's Place in Deer Crest - This new real estate development is one of the last developments in the Deer Valley Resort Area.
- Velvaere Park City - this new ski-in-ski-out wellness community is located within Mayflower Mountain Resort, but there is a good chance it has ski access to Deer Valley Resort.
Old Town Park City New Condos:
Old Town is one of the most established areas of Park City, and King's Crown will be the last ski-in-ski-out development in Old Town.
- King's Crown - The last ski-in-ski-out development in Old Town
- Roundabout - Walking distance to Main Street but a bit too far to walk to the slopes
Canyon's Village New Construction:
The Canyon's Village is the most active area of Park City for newly built condos. Apex Residences and Lift Condominiums provide a ski-in-ski-out experience, while the others are in the resort area and are either a short walk or the HOA provides a shuttle to the resorts.
- Apex Residences - High elevation compared to the other developments in The Canyons Village
- The Ascent - Studio and one-bedroom condos are about a minute's walk from the Frostwood Gondola.
- Blackstone Residences - Walk to the chairlift to take you to the resort.
- Fairway Springs Ski and Golf Villas - Larger floorplans and take the shuttle to the greatest snow on earth.
- Juniper Landing - Has one of the best outdoor pools
- Lift Condominiums - Wonderful location for a ski condo.
- Pendry Residences Park City for Sale - This area has the most amenities and upscale development.
- The Ridge at Canyons Village Townhomes - Ski into your residence but not ski-out. Very low HOA fees for The Canyons.
- Yotel Pad - Efficient planning for the use of smaller square footage condos.
- White Pine Canyon Village - Good location but not ski-in-ski-out. Large two-car garage.
Newly Built Pinebrook Condos:
Pinebrook is a mature neighborhood in Park City that is mainly single-family homes. However, Quarry Springs is the newest and only project we consider a newly built condo.
- Quarry Springs is the only new development in Pinebrook.
Five to Ten Minutes Outside of Park City:
The Jordanelle area is the next great expansion area for Park City. Over the next twenty years, Deer Valley and Extell Development will provide additional ski runs and an area similar to the heart of the Canyon's Village. This new area is called Mayflower Mountain Resort and will provide easy ski access for properties in the Jordanelle area and recreational access to the Jordanelle Reservoir.
Here is a quick list of new condos in Jordanelle:
- Black Rock Ridge
- Deer Waters Townhomes
- Hideout Canyon
- Park's Edge
- River View
- Rustler at Hideout
- The Retreat at Jordanelle
- Village at the Shores
- Wasatch Springs
- Benloch Ranch offers single-family homes and condominiums. They may work well as a substitute for a Jordanelle condo. Floorplans range from 1,572 to 2,546 square feet; the architecture is mountain contemporary with excellent views and fun amenities.
Enjoy Summers in Park City
Park City condominiums are ideal for anyone looking to enjoy the mountain lifestyle. Park City Mountain Resort, Deer Valley, and The Canyons provide skiing, and if you enjoy the winters, you'll love the summers.
The mountains help keep cool summer days for golfing, hiking, biking, fishing, and recreational boating. In addition to outdoor activities, there are gyms, even bouldering gyms for rock climbers, the Park Silly Sunday Market on Main Street, alpine slides, art galleries, Utah Olympic Park, and much more.
When Buying a Condo in Park City...
Typically when you begin your condo search online, you're trying to find what area of Park City will meet your needs. With a five to ten-minute phone call, we can narrow your search to four or five areas to help simplify the search process and save you time.
Then comes a flight into Salt Lake and an enjoyable trip planned when visiting Utah. Let me know if you have a trip planned to Park City; please let me know. I've helped buyers who have spent years looking online and touring Park City condos narrow their property search with a 20-minute office consultation or a two-hour tour of Park City to find the best neighborhood.
Nothing can replace visiting an area to experience the sights and sounds. There's no pressure to "buy today" when meeting with me. Instead, our time together allows you to understand better the market of exactly where you want to be in Park City so when the perfect property comes on the market, you have the comfort to move forward and make an offer, or you can know that newly listed condo doesn't work for you.
If you want to know more about buying real estate in Park City, please review the Park City Buyer's Guide.
Editor's Note: Originally Posted by Derrik Carlson on Wednesday, January 1, 2020, and updated on September 28, 2021. The most recent update is on February 3, 2023Posted by Derrik Carlson on