245 White Pine Canyon Rd, Park City
Look no further-this is one of the best undeveloped lots in The Colony! Stunning 270 degree views span the Uinta Mountains, Deer Valley, Park City and West Monitor Bowl. This 5 acre building site located in Phase 4E is close to the Quicksilver Gondola and Colony Yurt. It is south-facing and sits nicely perched on the top of a hill just below White Pine Ski Trail. Ski in/out access is from the Iron Mountain lift on White Pine Trail. Skiing and hiking are just steps out your door. Preliminary drawings by Otto Walker Architects for a 9,500 sq. ft. home show you just how fabulous this property will be. 3D Renderings are included in the Photo Gallery.
Courtesy of: Bhhs Utah Properties - Sv
- MLS® #11803031
- TypeVacant Land
- AmenitiesPets Allowed-Restrictions, Security System-Entrance
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, Telephone
- ViewMountain, Ski Area, Valley
- Recreation AccessHike/Bike Trail-Adj Prop, Hike/Bike Trail-Adj Proj, Ski to Door, Ski Out of Door
- DistrictPark City
- Address245 White Pine Canyon Rd
- AreaCanyons Village 10
- SubdivisionColony At White Pine Canyon
- CityPark City
- Zip Code84060
- HOA Fees$10,700
- HOA Fees FrequencyAnnually
- HOA Fees IncludeCom Area Insurance, Com Area Landscaping, Com Area Maintenance, Com Area Taxes, Management Fees, Reserve/Contingency Fund, Security, Snow Removal
- Lot DescriptionGradual Slope, Natural Vegetation, Other/See Remarks, South Facing
- Date ListedMarch 27th, 2018
- Days on Market297
- Nightly RentalN
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2019 at 3:28pm MST.